Iris scanner or finger print. Which do you use?

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I've got both set up but I'm so used to the finger print scanner. The iris scanner is insanely fast though... like blink and you'll miss it. Great party trick too haha

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I mainly use the fingerprint scanner, but the iris scanner works great, i mentioned earlier it works w or without my contacts, well just checked with my sunglasses on and it worked fast too!

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I set both up just to try the iris scanner, and it's blazingly fast really. Obviously not quite as quick as touching the home button, but the setup was faster. And I'm really impressed with how quick it works.

Posted via the Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I have both enabled. I use the fingerprint most times, but there have been quite a few times already that it was more convenient to use the iris scanner. I like that you can have both enabled and unlock using either or.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Iris scanner

I set mine up with my contacts in, and it has worked almost every time whether i have my contacts in or not.

Its still not as fast to unlock as fingerprints because there is the extra swipe step, but it reads my eyes super fast!

Works fast for me, but when I don't have my contacts on it doesn't work.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Iris. Fingerprint never works worth a crap for me. This iris scanner is fast and I don't have to hold it a certain way.

I agree, the iris scanner is fast. Although the fingerprint scanner works for me, I've been using the iris scanner.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I saw a you tube video just before release and the guy didn't have to swipe the screen. He touched the home button and the iris scanner came up and worked. Anybody know how to do this?

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien