Is their some way to get all my songs to play at the same volume?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a S8+. I downloaded Samsung music but It can't find my music.

It should ask you for permissions, did you give it full permissions? Try going to Settings-applications and look for the app and then go to permissions. If still the same, try going to the same menu but go to Storage and clear cache and data and it should reset and ask you again next time you open it.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
The one that comes to mind is power amp. its one of the better ones out there as well. If you feel like it call or chat with Samsung, they have vastly improved customer service lately.

BratPAQ

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Any specific apps you can think of would be helpful.
It's called volume normalization. Try Mp3gain but it's for desktop.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3gain/files/

You feed all your music files to this application before transferring it to your phone. It writes the needed replay gain to your music files to make all the volume equal. Then copy the files to your phone and use music app like poweramp. And in settings turn on replay gain.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer&token=_Z60d_GY

5eb3322ef099f223c3adc547eb3b0be3.jpg

Wickerman1972

Aug 7, 2017
Visit site
I've been trying to find a solution to this as well. As mentioned above the Samsung player has this feature but it doesn't work well imo. The problem with it is that it appears to look at only the very start of a song. So if a song starts out very loud it will turn it down but if a song begins quietly but gets loud later it cranks it up and never makes another adjustment to it. Last I tried it was listening on random and it turned down an Amon Amarth song after the first few notes. The next track was by Iron Maiden and that started softly with clean guitar so the Samsung player turned it up. When the heavy part kicked in it was at an earsplitting level and stayed that way until the next song loaded. This really doesn't cut it.