Is there an app to annotate a webpage? Or the news article from Google currents?

Jinlin

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
There is a Chrome plugin called "Clearly" which changes the webpage and allow highlight for computers. Is there a similar plugin for the tablet? For example, I'd love to be able to highlight and circle and write on webpages with SPen. Or the ability to highlight/mark news articles in Google currents.

Thank you in advance :)

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about Google currents since I don't use that, but you can just hold down the S Pen button and touch the tip of the S pen to the webpage and that takes a screenshot of the Webpage. Then you can annotate on it. When you are done marking it up, just take another screenshot to save it. Hope that helps.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'd swear that my several windows phones (up through version 6.x) had both highlighting and markup features. I've been looking for similar Android apps, but, so far, I haven't found anything. I'd love to have something like this too.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Bump. Just in case the person with the answer missed this thread.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

Taras D

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
There's a number of web based offerings out there - being in the cloud means that your annotations are available from anywhere. Probably what would work well for you would be 'webnotes'. The basic version is free, and there's a workaround to load up the bookmarklet from within mobile chrome. Other options include diigo & scrible.

Let us know how you go!