Is this Zooper widget clock face available on KWGT?

JellyBelly474

Mar 10, 2019
Visit site
I always used a clock widget from Zooper Widget Pro on a Nexus 5 but was wondering if it was available using Kustom Widget Pro? I can't seem to find the widget anywhere and would like to use it again.

It has a large round face and inside was the day, date and battery percentage. It was transparent around the outside but as the minutes went each minute block turned orange. It had the numbers 12, 3, 6 and 9 in white around the outside at their respective places. I do have a photo if needed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What device do you have now?

Is the other app not available on your new device?

Have you tried to get the original app on your current device?

You could check to see if the developers of the original app have any other similar apps that might offer you that option.

In a sea of Android users AC is barely cup of those users and the Ask A Question area is like a dropper from that cup. I tried looking up Zooper and found Op-X for Zooper Widget Pro, not sure if it is the same app but it only has 10k downloads. Kustom Widget Maker has 1M downloads and I've never heard of it. I think your app is too obscure to find anyone who's used it and then to find someone who knows that widget, the odds keep falling. Zedge is one that many know and is often brought up, just for example, and it has 100M downloads. An app would have to have numbers like that find people who know it.