It has shipped!!!!!!

Bsk8r999

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
has anyone from the west coast got theirs yet? or are we still playing the waiting game?
Literally 2 min before you posted that I opened a thread, because at 17 plus pages on this thread maybe a handful are west coast . I feel your pain waiting around in San Diego on this beautiful day with no s iii might as well be raining and cloudy:cool:

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
My phones have made it from PA to NJ, too bad I'm on the other side of the country. I'm not sure if modern see every step tracking is really a good thing or not, heh

I wonder if it goes to Newark because of the airport there. Maybe fedex has a hub there to go West.

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Blah..my shipment has only updated once today. Just showed pickup around noon ..wanna see it on it's way..it's killing me

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I was at a vzw store yesterday and they didn't have it on display. I haven't really been following this topic but I was there, and curious to check it out.

Sent from my unrooted DInc2 via Tapatalk

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok people riddle me this. My phone was pick up the 4th by FedEx in pa it sit in pa until today when it shows now in a local facility in Atlanta Georgia. I'm in Bristol Virginia so they shipped it 9hours South of me. What gives.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

phillyphill

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
so mine has shipped today and i tried to hold off from going to a store to see one. But a customer (i work for att) came in with one and man that screen is really really nice, almost looked fake. But it was definitely lighter than my nexus with the same battery. so im pretty excited about that, it should be at my house today.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok people riddle me this. My phone was pick up the 4th by FedEx in pa it sit in pa until today when it shows now in a local facility in Atlanta Georgia. I'm in Bristol Virginia so they shipped it 9hours South of me. What gives.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

9 hours that's awsome, mine went from Pennsylvania to jersey ( 4 hours tops ) and has been sitting there all day. When I called up fed ex yesterday they said I can pick it up from my sorting facility. Meanwhile it made a all day stop in jersey first.
Riddle me this. Shipped on the 4th, delivered on the 9th. Where is the 2 day shipping?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
9 hours that's awsome, mine went from Pennsylvania to jersey ( 4 hours tops ) and has been sitting there all day. When I called up fed ex yesterday they said I can pick it up from my sorting facility. Meanwhile it made a all day stop in jersey first.
Riddle me this. Shipped on the 4th, delivered on the 9th. Where is the 2 day shipping?
Holiday and Saturdays... Technically the phone didn't move until the 5th even though it shipped on the 4th. 2 business days from the 5th is the 9th. I'm in the same boat. My phone shipped on the 4th. It will be delivered on Monday. Just bad timing is all. On a normal week we would have had our phones today.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY! Fingers crossed that it shows up on Monday cause I'll be off work :D

Sent from my ICE CREAM SANDWICH (CM9) powered DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

PFD664

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on 6/16 and had listed a 7/10 ship....it was picked up by FedEx at 11:16 am today and will be in my hands sometime Monday.........this is going to be a long weekend.

spun2u

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
My card now has a pending charge from vzw and I'm wondering how long on average it takes to get the shipping email from verizon?

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My card now has a pending charge from vzw and I'm wondering how long on average it takes to get the shipping email from verizon?

I had my pending charge show up yesterday morning and the shipping email did not come until shot 11 hours later.

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine was about 20 hours. I think the average has been less.

This makes me feel better. I should have an email by tomorrow morning then :D When was your order status updated with a tracking #? Right when you got the email?

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums