I've got the EVO - ask me anything!

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I had to reset my HTC Evo and lost all of the apps that I had. When I first got my phone, I was able to somehow use the apps from my iPad, but I can't remember how I did it. Any suggestions? Thank you, sju

Sign in to your Google account & they should download.

brodiejones

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought a rooted Evo lte with cyanogen mod version 10-20121025-unofficial-jewel. When I plug the USB into the computer, it makes the sound and says "usb connected" but on the phone, doesn't ask me if the option to "charge only" so when I try to run the RUU, it's says it has a connection error and I've tried over and over. I need to unroot this so I can activate it. Please help. Thank you!

maddhatter951

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
just got sprint cdma htc evo 4g lte a month ago unlockd rooted with twrp recovery. ( s-on ) but it was running an ics 4.1 android o.s and i just had an evo 3d running 4.2.2 with ease and i couldnt get cm 10 or 10.1 4.2.2 to run on my new 4g lte finally i got it by using flash image gui apk.so now i had android 4.2.2 running uxylon cm10.1 hybrid awesome rom. but then things went bad i flashed sharkieromwhich is an ics and now everyrom i flash it makes it to the bootanimation nd gets stuck even my nandroids get stuck at the bootanimation please help i always depended on nandroid back ups i have twrp and fastboot access still

Joe Henderson1

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Why is my HTC EVO 4g LTE not compatible with madden13 or nba2k13 on playstore?
My old phone played madden and the HTC EVO has twice the specs. Flabbergasted!

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Why is my HTC EVO 4g LTE not compatible with madden13 or nba2k13 on playstore?
My old phone played madden and the HTC EVO has twice the specs. Flabbergasted!

You'd have to ask EA Sports (or whoever it is that makes it). They are the ones who decide what devices to allow it to be installed on.

tyrone copeland

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Quick i need help i can not open my htc evo when receivng or making a call my screen is froze on the last call when i restart the phone it does the same thing what can i do

1OverJordan24

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I just switch from this phone to an htc one but I was wondering does anyone have the ringtone notification call "content" I used that as my text message notification but I can't seem to find it on this phone.

Daniel McDonald1

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
My mic stopped working during standard calls the speakerphone works fine, but no calls, also the google voice search, or speak to text, nothing works except, Bluetooth device or direct headphone with mic. So this tells me, the mic works, something is preventing it fro standard mic use. Any solutions?

meh290

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
NEED HELP! PHONE IS SOOOO BRICKED. My phone is rooted, i tried to flash CM via CWM but now i am in bootloop. I have wiped the Dalvik/Cashe, wipe data/ factory reset AND tried to flash RUU but all fails. First time in a bootloop so i'm lost. Not sure what info would be helpful so i will give some random data.

HBOOT 2.09.0000

S-ON

Software version 3.15.xxxx

man_of_musik

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
My mic stopped working during standard calls the speakerphone works fine, but no calls, also the google voice search, or speak to text, nothing works except, Bluetooth device or direct headphone with mic. So this tells me, the mic works, something is preventing it fro standard mic use. Any solutions?

The mic on your phone is broken. That's a hardware issue that I've had happen to me before. Take it back to Sprint, or get a new one. Not much else to suggest.

man_of_musik

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
NEED HELP! PHONE IS SOOOO BRICKED. My phone is rooted, i tried to flash CM via CWM but now i am in bootloop. I have wiped the Dalvik/Cashe, wipe data/ factory reset AND tried to flash RUU but all fails. First time in a bootloop so i'm lost. Not sure what info would be helpful so i will give some random data.

HBOOT 2.09.0000

S-ON

Software version 3.15.xxxx

To my knowledge, you might have to be in Sense for a RUU to work. I also believe that you at least need to have ADB debugging enabled to run it, which would mean that you need to be booted into Android. I haven't done any testing of RUU's while in AOSP.

Secondly, you are S-On, which means that you need to flash the kernel image separately through fastboot, or use an app called Flash Image GUI from the Play Store. Your best bet is to flash a stock based rom with a kernel installer, like MeanBean or SharkieROM. You might have to flash it, boot into Android, then boot into recovery again to flash a second time.

Lastly, your phone is not bricked. Stay calm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174