I've got the LG G Watch R, you've got questions. Let's do this.

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for doing us this service, Alex. Much appreciated!

My question is for the wider community.

My long-suffering wife has agreed to buy me an android wear watch for Christmas, and I'm looking favourably at the LG G Watch R. My only issue is that I'd REALLY like to see one 'in the flesh' before I hand over the money! I've had a hands-on with a Moto 360 in an O2 store, but can't find anywhere in the UK to get to see a L G Watch R before buying it.

Does anyone know where I can get a quick hands-on in the UK?

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I know people have tried to explain why the Moto 360 needed that weird black space at the bottom, but why didn't LG need to? Was the reasoning behind the 360 just a pile of bull****?

Posted from my Motorola Moto G.

Because motorola showed the world a new type of design and had to explain so people would understand and for lg they took a path with bezals and who needs to know what those are that's right no one because we all have them

Posted via the Android Central App

Bill Mitchell

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Anyone who thinks the screen on this watch is "tiny" and "hard to swipe" has clearly never actually tried the watch. The screen is plenty big for handling anything Android Wear can throw at it and text is clearer because of the amoled screen and higher ppi. The bezel does serve a purpose: 1) Protects the watch face from randomly banging into things and 2) gives a reference for watchfaces without number markings.

The screen on the LG G R is superior to the Moto 360 in every way except pure size (which doesn't matter). Amoled means longer battery life, deeper black and more vibrant colors. Also can see better in sun light. It is very comfortable on the wrist and looks much more masculine than the 360 for the guys out there.

Not only does the amoled screen improve battery life, the battery is MUCH larger.

SakaraRocks

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Ok. Question.

I've set some alarms on my LG G Watch R by voice. When the time comes next day I get the alarm no problem there, BUT...
Now after five different alarms I've sent over the past week... today (friday) I've gotten all the other four alarms too (from monday to thursday).
I guess tomorrow I will get five different alarms then.
Any way to clear the old alarms? :confused:

millerboy14

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok. Question.

I've set some alarms on my LG G Watch R by voice. When the time comes next day I get the alarm no problem there, BUT...
Now after five different alarms I've sent over the past week... today (friday) I've gotten all the other four alarms too (from monday to thursday).
I guess tomorrow I will get five different alarms then.
Any way to clear the old alarms? :confused:

Wear mini launcher shows a shortcut to show alarms, and then you can delete them by tapping on them and scrolling down to delete

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

mark woods4

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
please can someone help me make watchmaker or facer work on my lg G r watch, when I look at my software version it tells me 4.4w.1 buildKIW52H I have tried everything I can think of if anyone can help I would appreciate it.its driving me crazy at the moment. Thank you Mark

cash7k

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Anyone can give me a short review who had the watch more then 3 months... pros and cons much appreciated.
Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I sold my 360 to get the GWR, and I love it. always on display is great, most people don't even realize it's a smart watch until I inter act with it. didnt like the original band, but I was planning on changing anyways. just had to send it in for warranty repair cuz the screen went out. other than that, I love it

Posted via AC app on my X 14