"I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Julio Cardozo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Just Ordered

Yes.... I did order from HTC website on Sunday. The tracking information said it would be delivered on Friday. I was excited to see FedEx show up on Thursday! Hope yours comes soon!!

Posted via the Android Central App

What color did you get? Just wondering to see how long usually.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
If you email the president of HTC USA (Jason Mackenzie), he's pretty good about either responding, or at least forwarding your email to the proper channel to get you a resolution. His email address is: first name underscore last name @ htc .com I'd put it all together in the reply, but I'm pretty sure it won't let me post it otherwise. If you read back through the 40 pages of posts, someone else had an order issue, and he helped them get it resolved.

I took this advise and all I can say is how impressed I am with HTC and how quickly they responded. It took less that 24 hours after I emailed Jason to have my issue resolved 100%.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I took this advise and all I can say is how impressed I am with HTC and how quickly they responded. It took less that 24 hours after I emailed Jason to have my issue resolved 100%.
They were able to offer me a larger discount, if I wanted to reorder a new phone. Took them up on the offer, just hope the new one doesn't disappoint. What is disappointing is the waiting, with no word from them on when it will ship.

skeemohs

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Unlocked M10
ATT/T-mobile - undecided at this point
carbon gray
Yes, 64 Gig moved over from my One M8 for now (faster & larger capacity card later)

Thomas Bright

May 17, 2016
Visit site
They were able to offer me a larger discount, if I wanted to reorder a new phone. Took them up on the offer, just hope the new one doesn't disappoint. What is disappointing is the waiting, with no word from them on when it will ship.

Did you have to call the sales department? I shot a pair of emails off to HTC support and their reply was to call 888-216-4736 but I'm lazy and buying a phone shouldn't be this hard.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you have to call the sales department? I shot a pair of emails off to HTC support and their reply was to call 888-216-4736 but I'm lazy and buying a phone shouldn't be this hard.
Long story short, I sent MacKenzie a email telling him his company's customer support was Sh#t. He had the customer relations manager email me, and she offered me the discount for my troubles. Of course my new phone order is still in limbo. Calling won't do you any good. It's like trying to communicate with a pre-recorded message. Gets you nowhere.

Julio Cardozo

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Long story short, I sent MacKenzie a email telling him his company's customer support was Sh#t. He had the customer relations manager email me, and she offered me the discount for my troubles. Of course my new phone order is still in limbo. Calling won't do you any good. It's like trying to communicate with a pre-recorded message. Gets you nowhere.

I emailed him as well, I was charged for two phones, and he got it fixed by cancelling one of the orders. After emailing him directly, my order shipped immediately, and I got better shipping.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I emailed him as well, I was charged for two phones, and he got it fixed by cancelling one of the orders. After emailing him directly, my order shipped immediately, and I got better shipping.

I might have to email them to find out what is going on, just annoying they can't handle this without having to email Corporate about it.

Ethan Weiss

May 21, 2016
Visit site
i decided to call the hotline to see if my order could be pushed out today as its now in stock, they told me it would probably not ship for a whole month. I asked them to just switch me to the silver model if it would be quicker but they said there is nothing they can do for me, Thats pretty damn unacceptable!
as everyone here knows they charge you ASAP, which if I understand correctly that starts my Uh-Oh protection....I lose a whole month on that?!

I wrote an email over to Mackenzie so hopefully he can sort that out for me.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
i decided to call the hotline to see if my order could be pushed out today as its now in stock, they told me it would probably not ship for a whole month. I asked them to just switch me to the silver model if it would be quicker but they said there is nothing they can do for me, Thats pretty damn unacceptable!
as everyone here knows they charge you ASAP, which if I understand correctly that starts my Uh-Oh protection....I lose a whole month on that?!

I wrote an email over to Mackenzie so hopefully he can sort that out for me.
When did you order the phone? I know mine is going on 2 weeks now, so when I email them, they won't really like what I have to say.

Ethan Weiss

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 17th. what's really pissing me off is that if the site is to be believed someone could order this phone now and expect it to be delivered in short order. I'm really tempted to just cancel and grab a G5, though I read somewhere that I could end up waiting a month for a refund anyway

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 17th. what's really pissing me off is that if the site is to be believed someone could order this phone now and expect it to be delivered in short order. I'm really tempted to just cancel and grab a G5, though I read somewhere that I could end up waiting a month for a refund anyway
I emailed Rachel Rosen about my second order and my refund of the first device. Hopefully she will get this straightened out.

JonSnowLeopard

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I've finally received the shipping e-mail. It's only been 10 days since I've placed my order....

Well... I selected one day shipping, so I'm expecting to receive it tomorrow.. I'll let you all know...

Ordered the unlocked Carbon Gray, btw.

Ethan Weiss

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I got an email back from Jason around 1:00am today saying that he would have his assistants look into my situation today, and then I got another email this afternoon stating that my phone had shipped!

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I got an email back from Jason around 1:00am today saying that he would have his assistants look into my situation today, and then I got another email this afternoon stating that my phone had shipped!
This is strange. I didn't get a response, but my new phone has shipped and I haven't been charged for it yet.

anndrenaline

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I received my phone but during the process, they sent me an invalid tracking number. Contacted CS couple of times and they were clueless and useless. Said they would get back to me but fortunately i received the phone even before they could! The tracking number made me worry for a week, HTC can't even get that right. Unacceptable.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
New phone arrived, plus they included the little gift for originally pre-ordering... And it is?
1ff3696350eff413a00463f898651e43.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69