"I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

JonSnowLeopard

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I ordered an HTC 10 via HTC.com on 5/14 and selected one day shipping. Nearly a week later, I've yet to receive a shipping e-mail. Did anyone else have such a delay from when they ordered? I called support to make sure my order went through, and they confirmed it did.

Can anyone make me feel slightly better about this?

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered an HTC 10 via HTC.com on 5/14 and selected one day shipping. Nearly a week later, I've yet to receive a shipping e-mail. Did anyone else have such a delay from when they ordered? I called support to make sure my order went through, and they confirmed it did.

Can anyone make me feel slightly better about this?
Ok so I'm afraid I've got some bad news. So this whole experience is ****. I went through hell with my pre-order, that had to be returned. I reordered on the 5/15 and in the same waiting game as you. I was told it will ship anytime between the 16th and the end of the month. Lovely gap of time that is, however they had no problems charging me for the device minutes after I ordered.

Ethan Weiss

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I am also in the same boat, I ordered the unlocked carbon HTC 10 and it is currently backordered. I called the HTC store support number provided to me by the HTC live chat service (1-402-517-9945) and I was informed that they get new shipments of stock every week, and that I should see my phone before the end of the month. they were also nice enough to refund $100.00 my order when I told them I missed applying the HTC011 code!

incidentally, does anyone else find this website to be horrendously unresponsive in all forms of IE including Edge?

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Its not the most optimized site I have seen. But it is annoying that a phone ordered on the 15th, could not ship till 16 days later. That's crap, and they should admit that on their site.

Redpoole

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just Ordered

Wait... You ordered yours on Sunday? I did the same and no sign of when I will get it. Did you get it directly from HTC?

Yes.... I did order from HTC website on Sunday. The tracking information said it would be delivered on Friday. I was excited to see FedEx show up on Thursday! Hope yours comes soon!!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(604250)

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The link between HTC and Digital River is more porthole than portal. Scupper would be a more fitting term. I can only hope HTC finds a better delivery partner for future releases.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

Just ordered this phone, and I was wondering how long it takes for it to ship normally.

Typically, they'll email you when it ships. Check the main sticky thread at the top for better info from others who are placing orders.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Yes.... I did order from HTC website on Sunday. The tracking information said it would be delivered on Friday. I was excited to see FedEx show up on Thursday! Hope yours comes soon!!

See this makes no sense. I did the same thing and I am stuck in limbo.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Actually I just checked and it didnt go through on my credit card. On hold waiting for customer support. Why the **** wouldnt they contact me if it didnt go through? I swear they are totally useless.

Scoop003

May 25, 2010
Visit site
If you email the president of HTC USA (Jason Mackenzie), he's pretty good about either responding, or at least forwarding your email to the proper channel to get you a resolution. His email address is: first name underscore last name @ htc .com I'd put it all together in the reply, but I'm pretty sure it won't let me post it otherwise. If you read back through the 40 pages of posts, someone else had an order issue, and he helped them get it resolved.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
If you email the president of HTC USA (Jason Mackenzie), he's pretty good about either responding, or at least forwarding your email to the proper channel to get you a resolution. His email address is: first name underscore last name @ htc .com I'd put it all together in the reply, but I'm pretty sure it won't let me post it otherwise. If you read back through the 40 pages of posts, someone else had an order issue, and he helped them get it resolved.
Yup that was me. In this case HTC said it should be shipping sometime this week. Keeping the manager of customer relations in mind, if I don't see my refund to my first phone, by Friday.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I am in the same boat ordered mine on the 13th with 2 day shipping haven't heard a peep. Shot an email over to Jason let's see what happens. The customer reps over the phone are useless and love to flat out lie to you.

Voxis

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered one unlocked today, silver, in Canada. I couldnt find anywhere to create an account, so I made guest checkout. On May 22, 2016.
I got my email a few minutes after the purchase. And after read a few posts here I feel like im off topic
Hope it will be shipped out soon ? lol...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe