"I've ordered my HTC One (M8)!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just sold my iPhone 5S on eBay about an hour ago. About 45mins ago I ordered my M8! I'm hoping it gets here Friday, otherwise I'm without a phone until it gets here! I did pay for next day air. Do I have any hope with getting it Friday? I'm on AT&T.

My order currently says: "Pending Confirmation". This is going to be a long night of checking the status...ahhh

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm with Sprint and ordered today around 2:00. The warehouse is here where I live but I haven't gotten any other emails with a tracking number. Once before though I got my phone before getting a tracking number. Someone said if alot of people ordered a gold one the day before they may be busy shipping there's out 1st. I was hoping since I live here where the warehouse is and I think most people liked the gray maybe there's plenty of golds left and I'll have mine tomorrow or Friday for sure. I really hope so! I can't wait.

I just went to track my order and it says it's in back order status and I can wait or cancel. Great now I don't know what to do. I'll be calling Sprint in the morning. Maybe they don't have the gold but told me today they did.

Last edited:

taronba25

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Well it took awhile but I finally got my order in and I will wait and see what happens in the next couple of days, should be here Monday or Tuesday.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine within an hour of the event on Tuesday and just got a notification that it's on the truck for delivery today! only 9 more hours till i can get off work then take a 45 min drive home to go play with it!!!

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I broke down and ordered mine this morning. I wish I had checked this page as I paid for overnight shipping which does me no good if I do not get it tomorrow. I will update when/if it finally ships. I am on AT&T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ronald brown1

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else still been having problems ordering through Best Buy. I've been trying to order the Sprint version through them for the last couple days and every time I go to checkout it says my cart is empty.

alorr14

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ronald,
I ordered from Best Buy Tuesday night. My debit card was billed but still haven't received any shipping info, just an estimated delivery of 4/1-4/5. My guess is they ship it next week. Mine was Sprint too.

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I paid for overnight shipping as well. I ordered mine around 9pm last night and it still says "pending confirmation". I called AT&T this morning and they had no idea about anything so I guess I'll see what happens today...

Edit: My order now says "processing", I paid for next day air so I'm hoping it ships today and I get it tomorrow!

Ronald brown1

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I just did an online chat with someone at Best Buy and she said Sprint had been having problems with the online orders so I had to log out of my account and checkout as a guest. My delivery date is 4/3-4/11.

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I just did an online chat with someone at Best Buy and she said Sprint had been having problems with the online orders so I had to log out of my account and checkout as a guest. My delivery date is 4/3-4/11.

You should get confirmation from Sprint..and include an order update link where you can check on progress. Mine first showed nothing, then shipped at 1 or 2AM the next day with a Friday delivery date, then later updated to delivery TODAY (Thursday). So start obsessively hitting those linke/refresh buttons and hope for the best. Mine has been "out for delivery" since 7am, UPS is spotty on delivery times to residential...most often not till after 5 but often when it is NOT something I am waiting for, they show up early afternoon. I am in Dallas btw..and your Sprint shipment will likely originate in Kentucky.

EDIT...Well I jumped in there with a reply and THEN payed attention to your very clearly stating you ordered from BB. So all my shipping info probably doesn't apply. Stupid me.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone been able to find it in store at AT&T yet? My local stores said they have it available for pickup but when I went into store they said not until tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got my confirmation email that my order is being processed...Looks like it is expected to ship 4/1-4/3. Ordered it late last night. Hopefully it ships before then because as of tomorrow or Monday I will be phone-less until the M8 comes. :/

bmceachen

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from AT&T on Thursday, March 27th at 9am PT. As of 4pm they are "Preparing for Delivery". I paid for expedited shipping but AT&T says delivery between 04/01 and 04/03. I will be very bummed if the stores have them in stock tomorrow and I have to wait.

AT&T let me out of the remaining 8 months on my contract by doing the Next 12 plan. For me that is a net increase in my monthly fee of $15 and I get a new phone in 12 months. I am happy with the deal.

Update #1: At 6pm on 03/27 I received a shipment confirmation from AT&T. Expected delivery by FedEx is shown as 8pm on the 28th.

Update #2: 500am PT on 03/28 the device had departed the FedEx distribution center in Memphis, TN

Update #3: 700am PT on 03/28 it had reached the destination sort facility in San Diego, CA. (I don't know how that is humanly possible... but I'll take it!)

Update #4: 9:15 am PT - On vehicle for delivery

Last edited:

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Your lucky! I ordered mine late last night and it still says "preparing for shipment". I guess its not too late in the day for them to ship it, but I was hoping to get it tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled my Sprint order cause of a glitch in there system they don't even have the gold ones but told me they did and i ordered two. So now I have to wait 3-5 days for credit. I also couldn't get Best Buy to work online it said my cart was empty and wouldn't work. So then I call my store and no one knows anything a release date a pre-order date nothing for Sprint. I have a silver Htc One now and will take Gold or Silver but I was wanting different but I don't like the gunmetal. Anyway today I cal back Best Buy 1-800 # and he tells me oh it's letting me order you 2 in Amber Gold and you can pick them up tomorrow at the Best Buy Mobile inside this mall which is near my regular Best Buy store. So I get my husbands credit card order two phone and he says if they weren't in stock something would pop up. You'll get an e -mail later on. Well I knew they weren't going to be there tomorrow. Cause why would my regular best Buy store not know anything.

So I call the store. They were like we don't even have a release date nor do we have any phones who told you we did. So anyway here we ordered two phones again and they don't have them nor do they have a release date. I called back the 1-800 # and she said oh I am so sorry but I suggest you cancel cause once they give you your gift cards you won't get to use them to pay for your phones since there paid for. I asked the other guy about that and he said we could get a credit adjusted to our card whatever the gift cards amounted to and she said no he told me wrong. She apologized and said everyone was given a false release date of 3/25. I said no that was supposed to be the announcement of the relase date with more info on the phone which most of already knew. I read April 8th or 11th. So now we canceled another order and have to wait 3-5 days for a credit. First the best buy mobile guy said he has no info on Sprint just AT&T and then he told me I could have pre-ordered from him putting 25 bucks down per phone. So I don't know what's what and no one knows. I am calling him back tomorrow so see if we really can put 25 down and if so I'll ride over there. I wish he would do it over the phone for all my trouble.

I put my HTC One on Craigs List and have had a couple responses already and hate to make someone wait. But I am going to wait it out with BB cause I am sure I signed up for Phone Freedom for extra 50 and they will give us 125 per phone which I may go that route than worry about meeting a stranger and doing the Craigs List thing. But I hope those who have there's are enjoying it. I hope it's worth upgrading from the old one to the new one. Oh and I also got an email from BB I have a birthday coming up and there was a 10% off coupon.

bmceachen

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Your lucky! I ordered mine late last night and it still says "preparing for shipment". I guess its not too late in the day for them to ship it, but I was hoping to get it tomorrow.

I think you might be in luck when you check your email. I received a shipment confirmation from AT&T at about 630pm PT tonight scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Score!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to go into a Best Buy store and preorder? My stores no nothing about it they said. I'm calling back tomorrow. If I knew I had an estimated delivery of 4/1 to 4/5 like you then I would sell our old ones back get gift cards use them to order phones online then if I did get the extra 50 for phone freedom I would use it on a case. But then we'd be without phones for a couple days I don't know I just want one soon. :-(

Hey Ronald,
I ordered from Best Buy Tuesday night. My debit card was billed but still haven't received any shipping info, just an estimated delivery of 4/1-4/5. My guess is they ship it next week. Mine was Sprint too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe