"I've ordered my HTC One (M8)!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

taronba25

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from Sprint onThursday, it's coming on Monday, according to the tracking information but the site also said 2 to five business days.

sssinla

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I too ordered the M8 Sprint variant Thursday thru Best Buy online (after trying for 2 days getting "cart is empty" msg, then reading the trick on this forum). My credit card has been charged & I have an email from them with an order #. Been checking the status for 2 days & it still just says "Order Status:: *When all items included in your wireless plan are available, they will ship together." Anybody else having an issue like this with bestbuy.com?

alorr14

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
This is what i'm seeing as well. I mentioned earlier that I was told the phone is on backorder.

I too ordered the M8 Sprint variant Thursday thru Best Buy online (after trying for 2 days getting "cart is empty" msg, then reading the trick on this forum). My credit card has been charged & I have an email from them with an order #. Been checking the status for 2 days & it still just says "Order Status:: *When all items included in your wireless plan are available, they will ship together." Anybody else having an issue like this with bestbuy.com?

McCurryKing

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Ordered Amber Gold for Verizon on Tuesday Night and it said i'd receive to from 4/01-4/14 standard shipping... surprisingly got a shipping confirmation on thursday and is expected to come by the end of monday! So excited :DDD

raul_219

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine today on AT&T Premier as a Next upgrade. Chose overnight but says order will ship in 2-5 business days. I hope it ships on monday so I can get it by tuesday

chowdog13

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a unlocked gunmetal gray HTC One from HTC's website and it said it would ship in 1 to 2 weeks. Free overnight shipping though! :]

robbski300

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Ordered Amber Gold for Verizon on Tuesday Night and it said i'd receive to from 4/01-4/14 standard shipping... surprisingly got a shipping confirmation on thursday and is expected to come by the end of monday! So excited :DDD

Did you order through Best Buy's website? I pre-ordered my gold one AT Best Buy, last Wednesday the 26th. Was told it won't be in until April 11th. This message gives me SOME hope that it'll be in earlier. :)

McCurryKing

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Did you order through Best Buy's website? I pre-ordered my gold one AT Best Buy, last Wednesday the 26th. Was told it won't be in until April 11th. This message gives me SOME hope that it'll be in earlier. :)

Yeah I had ordered through best buy the night of the phones release and at first was really bummed it said it would be delivered from 4/01-4/11 standard shipping but was surprised when I got an email saying it shipped the 27th and was expected to deliver early on Monday! Hoping for a speedy deliver for you as well :)

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Stopped by my local AT&T today and ordered the M8. I had the M7 for six months but ultimately had to go back to iPhone mainly due to the extremely long charging time. With my job, I need a phone that not only lasts but can take a good amount of charge after a short time on the charger.

It looks like this was addressed on the M8 so I'm giving it a try. I got 14 days to decide.

UPDATE: received email saying phone shipped and will be delivered on Thursday. Can't wait!

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I preorderd a gold one too at Best Buy on Friday there all saying April 6th here where I live but i am with Sprint. I did call the AT&T store looking for accessories and was told April 11th. I tried to order from Best Buy online and it wouldn't finish my transaction and put the item in the cart and people said do it as a guest and it worked. I was logged in but I'm still unsure if I'm gonna get the extra 50 off or not for phone freedom but just in case I ordered from the store and had to buy a 25 dollar gift card to reserve one. I was the 1st to reserve a gold one so I'll get it right away.

ahutchga1972

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Ordered from the AT&T store here in Georgia yesterday. Used the 12 month Next program but I was due for upgrade anyway. It's preparing to ship .

Posted via Android Central App

xenaki

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my M8 yesterday at a corporate AT&T store. Been an iPhone user since the beginning. Excited to try out Android! :)

Anyone have experience on how long it takes to receive the phone when ordered in store? They told me a week but that seems like a long time in this day and age. Hoping to get it sooner.

sssinla

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

This is from the email I received today from Best Buy: "The status is showing "backordered". The item is not yet available as of the moment. The estimated availability date of the item is on*04/08/14*to*04/23/14. I extend my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you." SMH

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Bc1534

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I been trying to order mine through best buy for sprint but it wont let me. Any body been successful in ordering the gold version for sprint??

Last edited:

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: The "I've ordered my HTC One M8" thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I've just ordered mine online with AT&T Premier. Paid for the overnight shipping but probably won't have it until Wednesday since I placed my order so late in the day. Hoping a miracle happens and it ships tonight anyway.

ityler93

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

i ordered my m8 on sunday. called at&t customer service and got them to give me an additional discount on the phone. I got it for 99.99 + they threw in a free case.
im expecting in wednesday. cant wait!

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

I've just ordered mine online with AT&T Premier. Paid for the overnight shipping but probably won't have it until Wednesday since I placed my order so late in the day. Hoping a miracle happens and it ships tonight anyway.

Did they stop the free overnight shipping offer?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app