"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm so mad right now! I got my phone this afternoon, and the Sim I have isn't the right size. So after calling stores around here, I had to overnight one because no one has one.... Damnit

Posted via the Android Central App

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm so mad right now! I got my phone this afternoon, and the Sim I have isn't the right size. So after calling stores around here, I had to overnight one because no one has one.... Damnit

That's strange. Are you on prepaid? I would assume that every major carrier would stock their stores with nano-sims after all it's what the iPhone has used for over three years now.

gattzzz

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 64 GB Aluminum from Huawei (as I wanted to finance the purchase but wasn't willing to give up my current unlimited data by going the Fi route).

Placed order on 10/2, received notification that it shipped today (10/28). Woot!

Still on the fence about what case to buy. It's down to the official $35 case or the Spigen rugged-something-or-other.

Hope this helps others who bought from Huawei!

Really? It must be because you got Aluminum over Graphite. I ordered my Graphite 32GB on 10/1 through Affirm and it's still processing.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
That's strange. Are you on prepaid? I would assume that every major carrier would stock their stores with nano-sims after all it's what the iPhone has used for over three years now.

It's the right size, nano Sim. But not the right type, it needs a 4FF Sim for sprint. The one in my N6 is the right size but it's not compatible with the 6p. I tried to activate it online, and it gave me that error message

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Did they hit your card on Monday? They charged me Monday around 11 am central time but I didn't get tracking until Tuesday night around 8 pm... Due tomorrow.... Cough, Cough..... Boss I think I need a sick day....... Cough, Cough.....

It hasn't posted yet but the charge showed up when it switched to processing. Still just sitting there mocking me since 10/26

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
It's the right size, nano Sim. But not the right type, it needs a 4FF Sim for sprint. The one in my N6 is the right size but it's not compatible with the 6p. I tried to activate it online, and it gave me that error message

Has this come up at all in any of the sim card or sprint threads?

If not you should post it as a PSA for others, I know I never would have guessed that to be a problem.

nvm You already made a thread :)

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

If not you should post it as a PSA for others, I know I never would have guessed that to be a problem.

Yea it did, but some people had sprint say it would work, (me included) and others say it would not. I can confirm, that yes you need a 4FF CSIM V5 for Sprint. It's weird that this issue has been so hit or miss, on the forums I have been looking at.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 64gb Graphite and it is still stuck at Pending for days.

It will sit at pending until shortly before it ships. There are people here who have been pending for 4 weeks.

Kick back and get comfortable, or maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who gets a fast turnaround.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Yea it did, but some people had sprint say it would work, (me included) and others say it would not. I can confirm, that yes you need a 4FF CSIM V5 for Sprint. It's weird that this issue has been so hit or miss, on the forums I have been looking at.

Edited my post right after you quoted me, I just got a new tmobile sim so I should be in the clear but thanks for sharing the information.

Adamd1169

May 20, 2010
Visit site

nvm You already made a thread :)

It's been mentioned a couple times at least that sprint needed a special nano sim.

nrohilla

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 32GB Aluminium with Fi project on Oct 19th,
Delivery date shown: 12-16th Nov.
Went from pre-order to Pending on Oct 26th
Pending to Processing on Oct 28th (Charge made on credit card)
Still shows 12-16th Nov delivery date. But, I am hoping to early delivery. May be sometime next week.

warner125006

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 64GB aluminum October 1st. Estimated delivery was November 12-16. Got charged yesterday and got tracking info from fedex today with a delivery date of 10/30 from fedex. :)

trama09

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 64gb Graphite and it is still stuck at Pending for days.

Right there with you.

"Alright, let's go ahead and ship out these first couple of batches. ... ... OH S***!! We forgot to send graphite orders to manufacturing. Oh well. $25 credit for all." - Google.

rajendra82

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Have hope my fellow Aluminum 64 GB pending brothers, early shipping may still happen, Google appears to be still hard at work. I had seen nothing all day on my order that had been pending for almost a week. As I left work at 6 PM EDT and was driving, got a notification from my bank that the credit card had been charged. By the time I got home, the order is in processing, and the cancel button is gone. Progress at last. I hope they ship quickly. I ordered one day delivery, so if they send it by tomorrow, I will have it all weekend, which beats waiting til next week.

My order was 64 GB Aluminium
Placed 9/29 at 11 PM EDT
Initial delivery date 11/5-11/6 for one day shipping
Pending 10/21 in the early morning hours
Processing as of 10/28 6:30 PM EDT
Shipping ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware