"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halofury

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
my card was just charged a few mins ago, and ordered changed to processing...

I think Google does spy on you lol... I was talking on hangouts with my bro about just cancelling and going with a Moto X PE...not even 10 mins later Google said NOPE and charged it

Ordered Oct 29 around 2 pm central
64gb Aluminum
28 days and counting the wait

Sorry I mean Sept 29 not Oct

Last edited:

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 203505
I got all this, Maybe that's holding it up? With the stories of ordering and getting shipped almost immediately, I'm tempted to cancel :p

I can't say for sure, but I don't think the accssories are holding the phone up. I just test ordered another case from Google, and it said ships in 1-2 days. My 128GB 6P order has two cases with it and I'm assuming they're keeping it all together in the same order since I could get the cases earlier if I ordered them separately.

endone1

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

I think Google does spy on you lol... I was talking on hangouts with my bro about just cancelling and going with a Moto X PE...not even 10 mins later Google said NOPE and charged it

64gb Aluminum

more than likely youll get the shipping email late tonight :) at least thats what happened to me

enjoy!

endone1

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I can't say for sure, but I don't think the accssories are holding the phone up. I just test ordered another case form Google, and it said ships in 1-2 days. My 128GB 6P order has two cases with it and I'm assuming they're keeping it all together in the same order since I could get the cases earlier if I ordered them separately.

agreed, i ordered a few cables the other day and they already arrived. definitely the phone is holding everything else up

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I am lost without my Frost. I feel a little cross but I know I just need to be a Boss.
That is all.

sraj49

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site

64gb Aluminum

October 29?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

64gb Aluminum

October 29?

Wow, he's really trolling us lol

Here's to hoping you don't stay processing for 3 days...

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Ditto! Chatted with a Google CSR to see if she could give me a better idea, or inside info, on sooner or later ship date, and she couldn't. Also typed that she is waiting for her 6p to ship as well. :-/

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I received my 64GB Aluminum this morning. Ordered September 29 shortly after the gates opened, had an estimated delivery date of November 5-6. So I have nothing to complain about... it came quite a bit early.

BTW, it's quite a nice phone. :p

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
By the way, contacting Google Support won't really do much good. I contacted them asking them when it'll be shipped, and they said November 16th, then an hour later I got my shipping confirmation for delivery on Friday. If anyone's put off by what they say, don't be. Looks like they should ship before or on the estimated time frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52