"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Finally, my phone arrived in CA, and will be delivered on Monday, a day earlier than originally scheduled. It did sit in Illinois for two whole days after it was "shipped." Paying for faster shipping is a gamble because you'll be wasting your money if it gets sent from the same state. On the other hand, free ground shipping means that your package is not the priority and there will be no rush to deliver it until the scheduled day, which was a week later in my case.

I am kind of afraid of using up the 32GB, but I was impatient so I bought it last week. Fast forward 11 days later, the panic has subsided and all configurations are in stock. So it's been about a month since pre-orders went live. But as many have asked, I don't know if I have to forfeit my free Google play credit, which I don't think I'll use, anyways. And Nexus protect will just be cancelled, according to the website.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Status updated to SHIPPED and has an IMEI number listed sometime within the past half hour.

128GB Frost, ordered 9/29 from Google Play Store. No tracking email yet.
Tracking email indicates package is picked up from SCHAUMBURG, IL for my delivery address of Austin, TX. Shipping speed is Standard Overnight, even though I selected free shipping at checkout a month ago.
Expected delivery date of Monday.

I paid for overnight since I thought it was coming out of a state further away. Sure enough, it shipped today and will arrive Monday. I am located in Romeoville, IL which is 33 miles or so from Schaumberg, IL and 25 miles away from Carol Stream, where it sits now. I could have done free and got it at the same damn time!

AAG607

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordered from Huawei on the October 26th, called today and they said anything ordered after October 21st will ship late November. I decided to cancel my order and order from Google since it showed shipping times of November 12th. Faster than what I think Huawei will be. They said my order is canceled but a manager has to approve it and my refund should hit in the next 5 days. I asked if I would get a confirmation email...he said maybe....ha. We shall see!

uscmed

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Google wins, the Google 1 and me 0. The stall tactic really does work. Ordered 64 gb frosty 10/2/15 and no progress and against my better judgement ordered a 128 gb frosty today to see if it will process faster. If Google's smart, they process my 128 and pocket the extra hundred dollars. And I wouldn't care as long as it shipped tonight.

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I paid for overnight since I thought it was coming out of a state further away. Sure enough, it shipped today and will arrive Monday. I am located in Romeoville, IL which is 33 miles or so from Schaumberg, IL and 25 miles away from Carol Stream, where it sits now. I could have done free and got it at the same damn time!

I admit that sucks for the folks who dished out extra for expedited shipping. Sorry for your wallet's loss :-(

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

I live in New York, chose free shipping as I'm not in a huge hurry and I'll get mine Monday, ordered it Thursday night (10/29).

Posted via Android Central App

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Google wins, the Google 1 and me 0. The stall tactic really does work. Ordered 64 gb frosty 10/2/15 and no progress and against my better judgement ordered a 128 gb frosty today to see if it will process faster. If Google's smart, they process my 128 and pocket the extra hundred dollars. And I wouldn't care as long as it shipped tonight.

Mine processed today but no shipping.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I live in New York, chose free shipping as I'm not in a huge hurry and I'll get mine Monday, ordered it Thursday night (10/29).

Posted via Android Central App

Did they ship it with overnight or ground since you chose free? I saw someone did Ground and they shipped it overnight. I may try and force a shipping refund, lol.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Who's still waiting?

Go to the top sticky thread, "I've Ordered My Nexus 6P", it's stuffed full of people still waiting and is a VERY active thread.....

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Both my phones are on the way, but more importantly, my original order is on the way! :)

SxCVRYOL

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Did they ship it with overnight or ground since you chose free? I saw someone did Ground and they shipped it overnight. I may try and force a shipping refund, lol.

I say go for it. They seem to have a good supply of phones and are shipping them out faster now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

trimfast

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Still nothing but pending. Another day, another lie. Can't ship on the 2nd if it doesn't hit processing. One day my frost will arrive, probably after its too late to send back the 5x

DanielGrimaldi

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Ordered from Huawei on the October 26th, called today and they said anything ordered after October 21st will ship late November. I decided to cancel my order and order from Google since it showed shipping times of November 12th. Faster than what I think Huawei will be. They said my order is canceled but a manager has to approve it and my refund should hit in the next 5 days. I asked if I would get a confirmation email...he said maybe....ha. We shall see!

Wanna hear some ****? So i ordered from Huawei because I read an article that made a good argument that it may ship faster due to Google getting the majority of the orders and them two pulling from different stock inventories. My email confirmation says that I placed the order at on Oct 1st at 12:01 am, so I assumed that was when I placed my order.... When I called Huawei to get a status, because my email has no mention of a ship by date at all, they told me that orders placed on 10/01 to 10/14 were getting shipped first week of November.... I was like, that sucks... my order says 12:01 am on Oct 1st..... I hang up the phone - looked at my email again and I noticed that the I received the from Huawei at 11:00 pm, Sept 30th.

I have thought of canceling my order, but at this point, what's the point of canceling?

I placed the order at 10:01 pst

constable

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Literally just ordered 64gb black.. Or graphite.. Whatever the hell they call it.

It says between November 17-21...i hope it comes sooner than the that. Regardless, come Monday I'll be checking best buy to see if they have it in stock. Carriers in Canada are only carrying 32. Unsure about the box stores m

anon(8328984)

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine at 1AM on the 28th of October and it said to expect it Nov 18-20, but it already shows processing. Ordered through the Google store 64gb aluminum.

Posted via the Android Central App

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
64GB Aluminum
Ordered October 5th
Estimated shipping date was Nov 5th and Arrival Nov10-12
Card was just charged on 10/30 and status to processing after pending for two weeks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware