"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spider87

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
From what I've observed so far, getting in touch with CS is a complete waste of time. They basically read a script, act sympathetic, and then say anything to get you off the phone/chat as quickly as possible.

So true!! The last woman that I talked to said that "Good news! Your order is on the way to fedex" then proceeded to tell me that it could take 1-3 business days to get there. Wtf does Google have people walking my order to Fedex? lol

She said "I actually ordered mine today! I can't wait but it says it'll be the end of Nov before I get it" I said, "At this rate, from what I'm seeing, you'll probably get yours before I get mine.." lol

mendedtimbo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So true!! The last woman that I talked to said that "Good news! Your order is on the way to fedex" then proceeded to tell me that it could take 1-3 business days to get there. Wtf does Google have people walking my order to Fedex? lol

I heard that Tuesday morning. As of right now I only have the shipping label created ha-ha.

c_dog X

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 128 GB Al about 5 minutes before the end of the dog and pony show on 9/29. Was supposed to ship in 10/27 to be here by the today at the latest. So far no delay email, or status change from when it went pending on 10/2. Ordered a pair of Graphite and Frost 128GBs last Friday, when the 'in-stock ordering' went back alive. All are now still pending. So, the race is on. May the best color win!

Well guess what, the Graphy 128GB checked in to FedEx at 10:10 this morning, and the Frosty about 30 minutes ago. Both grounding for delivery tomorrow. Of course, no sign of the 128GB Al yet. Maybe, it'll take advantage of the promised 'upgraded shipping' in time to show up at home with the others. It'd be interesting to see orders made 5 weeks apart show up on the same day.

LiquidBreadMan

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with CS again. I'm stuck in Processing, no shipping email, nothing. All I get from CS is that there was a problem with my order and they're working to resolve it. Oh, and I'll get an email from them with that same exact info.

trimfast

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
successfully wasted csr's time more. no news, but hey, i bothered them again, and the guy was getting annoyed. ill call that a win. welcome to my frustration dude.

Sturm Rider

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Just went from processing to shipped, of course it is just the label has been made, but it is progress. Looks like the phone beats the case by about a month. I can't believe the case I ordered through Amazon just shipped from China. Oh well I guess it will be naked for a little while.

nrohilla

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Finally, the status got changed to shipped (label created on Fedex website). Project Fi didn't change the shipping method. It is still coming on Fedex ground and is expected to be here on 11/10/15.
Ordered 10/18 from Fi, 32GB Aluminium, Label created for shipping. It was under processing for 9 days.

vtpmt81

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I really hope that Google and Huawei learn from this shipping fiasco.

Google sent out this tweet
googlestore.jpg

Plenty of evidence to the contrary of that right here.

Huawei is doing a bit better at honoring preorders but is taking forever to send people their phones. If you order a phone from Huawei right now - they are promising Early-Mid December ship times. Keep in mind that I ordered a 64 GB aluminum from Google on Sunday and got it yesterday and had free shipping.

I am really sorry for all of those that preordered and still don't have their devices. I will say this, the device is worth the wait.

AP8815

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
My 128gb Aluminium model that I ordered just after the event has shipped four hours ago, should have it tomorrow. The estimated delivery was 3rd-5th Nov but did miss the dispatched by date (Nov 1)

Thank you for posting. This is the first post that I've seen confirming 128gb aluminum has been shipped.

I ordered my 128gb aluminum on 9/29 to CO, USA and it is still "pending" 11/5 - 11/6. I'm hoping for something soon.

Just to play this ridiculous game with Google, I ordered a 128gb Frost last week, pending for 11/12. Let's see what happens!

Anyone else with 128gb updates?

c_dog X

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for posting. This is the first post that I've seen confirming 128gb aluminum has been shipped.

I ordered my 128gb aluminum on 9/29 to CO, USA and it is still "pending" 11/5 - 11/6. I'm hoping for something soon.

Just to play this ridiculous game with Google, I ordered a 128gb Frost last week, pending for 11/12. Let's see what happens!

Anyone else with 128gb updates?

My 10/30 Frosty & Graphite 128GBs got FedMex labels today. Still no word on a 12:25 CDT 9/29 Al 128GB that went to processing with them yesterday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci