"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Well looks like someone will move up in line as I have canceled my order for a 128GB Nexus 6p Aluminum. Got my cases but since I plan on moving my service to Project Fi I can't be getting charged another month's service with the blue death star. I order a Nexus 5x which is readily available and still have my secondary order with Huawei for a 64GB Nexus 6p Graphite. I save some money on taxes, also did the affirm financing plan broken into 3 payments, and also I don't really think i need a 128GB as I don't even fill up the 32Gb S6 Active I have now. I should get the Huawei one about the same time in early November when I would get my original google order.

Seth B

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine just went to PROCESSING while I was cooking dinner:

32g Aluminum
Ordered: 22 October
Charged: 27 October (after I fixed my payment method at payments.google.com)

I hate to say this guys but it appears 32g Aluminum was their heavy hitter as far as fabrication forecasts go. And they appear to be rolling out fast. I wish everyone a speedy delivery.

kquilz

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine just went to PROCESSING while I was cooking dinner:

32g Aluminum
Ordered: 22 October
Charged: 27 October (after I fixed my payment method at payments.google.com)

I hate to say this guys but it appears 32g Aluminum was their heavy hitter as far as fabrication forecasts go. And they appear to be rolling out fast. I wish everyone a speedy delivery.

...you ordered almost a month after everyone else and it shipped 5 days later?

trybak

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
sounds about right. have not see anyone with a 128GB ship.

My 128GB Graphite 6P is PENDING (ordered within minutes of the phone becoming available)

BlueBirdCA

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

My 128GB Graphite 6P is PENDING (ordered within minutes of the phone becoming available)

In the same boat.... so frustrating seeing people get shipping info especially people who ordered like less than two weeks ago.

skarenboo

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site

What is your ETA on google store and when is it suppose to leave warehouse via play store?

I waited 2 days from the announcement before I ordered (10/1 want to kick myself right now) for the 128G Graphite.
Leave warehouse date 11/5
ETA 11/10-12

My Nexus 5 has about 10 minute battery life without portable charger afraid to change the battery because I only have a work iPhone as a back up, I desperately need my Nexus 6p NOW!!! If they ship from Carol Stream, IL I should be able to get it the same day or next day since that's only 15-20mi from my house!

I feel like the 128G peeps should open a separate discussion.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Yep no 128Gb has moved yet and I was greedy to order it because they always are the slowest to ship. Well someone else now has my place in line at the google store but I do have my backup with huawei and I can wait on that one.

MoToY

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I ordered on Oct 13 - 32GB Aluminum. Just got an email that the phone will be delivered by the end of tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Posted via the Android Central App

leicamagic

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
You're in the wrong thread, try the T-Mobile band 12 thread.

This is the thread people are talking about getting 6P. I think the best place to ask.

if i remember correctly i read somewhere that band 12 and wifi calling will be supported by the time the phone ships... which means a fix could be right around the corner

Thanks. I thought someone would be able to verify now that some people have the phone in hand.

Cardell Jones

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Just got on the horn with a Google rep and

"Sure. I see that the order is under processing. Once the device leaves the warehouse, you'll receive an automated email with the tracking number and the expected shipping date. I see that the Expected Ship Date is 13 Nov 2015."

32GB aluminum ordered 10/25
Same configuration I ordered on 10/20. Same info I was given by a Google rep. My N6P 32 Alluminum will be delivered on Thursday. Keep hope a live.

trybak

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
What is your ETA on google store and when is it suppose to leave warehouse via play store?

I waited 2 days from the announcement before I ordered (10/1 want to kick myself right now) for the 128G Graphite.
Leave warehouse date 11/5
ETA 11/10-12

My Nexus 5 has about 10 minute battery life afraid to change the battery because I only have a work iPhone as a back up, I desperately need my Nexus 6p NOW!!!

Mine is the same. Nov 10th -12th arrival. It seems the 128GB batch is the last to come in.

I know we're all being ridiculous and checking orders, forums, complaining ... but I haven't been this amp'd up about a phone since my first smartphone almost a decade ago!! That and my Galaxy S4 is 3 yrs old and pissing me off how slow it is and how bad the battery holds up!

Hang in there.. keep the comments coming.. fun to read and glad I'm not the only 'kid' waiting for Christmas!!!

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I have ordered through a carrier.

The carrier is EE. Usually their phones will be locked to EE. Will this be the case for the 6P too?

kquilz

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
It hasn't shipped yet. Just processing. Who knows how long it could be "processing". The important clue here is they have obviously made a TON of 32g Aluminum units.

Wish I had known that. Probably don't need all the gigs I ordered. But in reality, I need to relax because I can wait the extra day and enjoy the next year (or however long I have the shiny new phone)

chinly87

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
WHYYYYYY ALMOST EVERYONE HAVE PROCESSING/SHIPPING DATE??? I'm still in pending!!! I ordered on 9/29! Nexus 64g Aluminium! So unfair! My estimate date is November 6-9!

kquilz

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
On a side note, I have a question about the usb-c plug. I noticed the cable has two male usb-c connectors, so it plugs into both the phone and the wall-charger with usb-c. If I were to use the usb-c to standard usb converter (to connect to other charging blocks, for instance), does this make the usb-c lose its quick-charge capability? Sorry if that's confusing.