"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfpack_Lamb

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
64 gb Aluminum ordered on 10/7. Order status changed to processing last night and cc was charged. Estimated delivery still says Nov 10-12. No email from Google Store yet.

skarenboo

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Nexus 6p shipping status -128G Graphite only

All,
I've been monitoring the "I ordered my N6p, .." Thread for over 2-3 weeks. I decided to open this thread cuz it seems like 128G Graphite is the only config that hasn't ship or even changed to the processing status.

I really want to know other people that ordered the 128 graphite's shipping status without having to scroll through 130+ pgs (plus it's hard to tell what others ordered if they don't say it when they respond, here we're all 128 graphite so no guessing). Plus we seem to be waiting the longest since frost 128 started shipping yesterday

Here's my info:
Ordered from Google : 10/1 9:30pm
Leave warehouse : by 11/2
ETA: 11/10-11/12
Tried store order support was told that it's on time still.

What's your order/shipping status?

Last edited:

Dojam

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I got mine Thursday night, I'm very please. It is worth the wait. I'm coming from the Moto XPE, love the screen and 6.0 runs super smooth. 64Gb Aluminum!

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Son of a B****. So my 64GB graphite ordered 26 days ago is still pending, but the 64GB aluminum I ordered 2 hours ago, as another experiment, is already processing. I really liked the understated color of the graphite, but since I'll be using a case I guess I should just get over it. Seriously though, WTF?

Capture.JPG

Here is my question. I still want the $50 google play credit attached to my graphite preorder. Do I let it ship and then just take it to the nearest Fedex office and tell them I refuse delivery? That way I don't have to pay for return shipping? I know from getting the 5x the credit code is emailed to you right after it ships or arrives, and I think I've seen a few other people post that it is still good even if you return the phone?

Man, what a pisser.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else is in the processing step but still has a November 18-20 delivery day?

My 64GB aluminium turned to processing last night. Not sure if that means anything definitive though. Still shows Nov 18-20th arrival date. But in my past experiences with the play store it will arrive before that. I think the 18-20th thing might be a place holder. Processing ='s confirmed stock allotted to your order.

That is just my guess/opinion. Not 100% sure.

DanielGrimaldi

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Son of a B****. So my 64GB graphite ordered 26 days ago is still pending, but the 64GB aluminum I ordered 2 hours ago, as another experiment, is already processing. I really liked the understated color of the graphite, but since I'll be using a case I guess I should just get over it. Seriously though, WTF?

View attachment 203945

Here is my question. I still want the $50 google play credit attached to my graphite preorder. Do I let it ship and then just take it to the nearest Fedex office and tell them I refuse delivery? That way I don't have to pay for return shipping? I know from getting the 5x the credit code is emailed to you right after it ships or arrives, and I think I've seen a few other people post that it is still good even if you return the phone?

Man, what a pisser.

The credit is given to you due to the delay in getting the phone to you. It doesn't change anything else with the phone. What that means to you is whatever else you were able to do with your phone before the delay (return, etc) you should still be able to do so.

neilk

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
My 64 GB AL ordered just after the 9/29 announce finally shipped yesterday and is sitting at the local FedEx waiting for delivery on Monday. Already received the case and Fi SIM on Thursday. The long ordeal is almost over.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Man, what a pisser.

The credit is given to you due to the delay in getting the phone to you. It doesn't change anything else with the phone. What that means to you is whatever else you were able to do with your phone before the delay (return, etc) you should still be able to do so.

No. @CincyGuy is talking about the preorder credit.

I'm not sure if taking delivery then taking it to FedEx really constitutes refusing delivery..... Unless you are having it delivered to a FedEx location in the first place. If I was you, leave both of them open. If the later order ships first, just call them up; I'm sure they will be glad to give you a $50 credit anyway and cancel the first order.

Adamd1169

May 20, 2010
Visit site

He's asking about the credit for Google play that you get for preordering. Not the delay credit. And it sounds like his idea is probably the easiest way to do it.

Posted via the Android Central App

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
He's asking about the credit for Google play that you get for preordering. Not the delay credit. And it sounds like his idea is probably the easiest way to do it.
Posted via the Android Central App
I'll still probably call customer support and ask if they will let me keep the google play credit. I'll see which phone actually hips first, as the processing aluminum 64 GB shows a "leaves warehouse by Nov 13" in my google play account summary, while the pending graphite says "leaves warehouse by Nov 5."

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
How much is return shipping? I'm thinking of getting the 64gb version and returning the 32gb version I'm getting on Monday. I want to keep this phone for two years, but it depends on what Google comes up with next year. Just really nervous about the 32gb, especially after two years.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't referring to the $25 delay credit, but the $50 google play credit to those that preordered before Oct 25.

BluSurf

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 6P on 10/16/15, went into processing on 10/26. It was mailed FedX on 10/30, it will arrive today. I received my 5X on 10/26 also ordered on 10/16/15. I was promised it the week of 11/18? You will get it long before the promised date.