"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Mine arrived in CA yesterday, thank fully. So it's gonna arrive Monday, a day ahead of scheduled. I hope you get yours on time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't have any worries it won't be delivered Monday, I'm sure FedEx will have it here and on a truck Monday morning. I am somewhat disappointed it Google, not quite sure why the require the phones to be delivered -- it is much easier for me to pick it up at the delivery warehouse. Plus, I hoped it might have been here this morning and I could pick it up.

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I don't have any worries it won't be delivered Monday, I'm sure FedEx will have it here and on a truck Monday morning. I am somewhat disappointed it Google, not quite sure why the require the phones to be delivered -- it is much easier for me to pick it up at the delivery warehouse. Plus, I hoped it might have been here this morning and I could pick it up.

I've picked up a macbook from the warehouse before, but that was only after they attempted to deliver it and no one was home to sign for it. It's funny how they just leave the phone at the door and think it's safer than picking it up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
To clarify...Google from what I've seen hasn't missed any dates for delivery.

They can still get my phone here by Nov 2nd to the 6th like originally promised, even through they are now saying Nov 9th and offering me a $25 credit. So essentially they can still be on time as far as they are concerned.

However the reason I'm burned up is that so many of us grabbed the pre order carrot like rabbits and raced to order early expecting to get our devices in a timely fashion. Not the case as I've already gotten pushed back on a simple 32GB aluminum 6p as people ordered away on let's say Late last week and either already have their devices or are expecting them on Monday or Tuesday....lol, you have to just laugh at this because Google is still swearing by the we ship orders as they come in and according to the time length of when you ordered....I can't, lol.

I for one will never pre order from Google ever again and I'm a real deal long time nexus user from the early days of the nexus one. The shame of it is that I've called them a few times and they keep apologizing and keep saying we don't have a phone to ship out to you right now. Classic I must say.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, I ordered Nexus 6P Graphite 64GB and the ADOPTED case on the release date (9/29) and it's STILL STUCK ON "PENDING" right now. Very frustrating when other people who ordered wayyy later than me are already getting their devices shipped. Shouldn't Google prioritize people who ordered on day 1? I don't understand their shipping mechanism at all...

EDIT: I'm in MO, U.S.

Last edited:

zecrono

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a Graphite 64gb 6P on the 19th, a few days later I was charged. Still no word on shipping or even an estimated ship date (order says processing). Ordered from Huawei official store.

androidballer

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Well, I ordered Nexus 6P Graphite 64GB and the ADOPTED case on the release date (9/29) and it's STILL STUCK ON "PENDING" right now. Very frustrating when other people who ordered wayyy later than me are already getting their devices shipped. Shouldn't Google prioritize people who ordered on day 1? I don't understand their shipping mechanism at all...
Same here, received the case, yet to receive the phone. Stuck in pending, I figured I waited this long. I can wait longer, its not like I don't have a phone at all. My N6 is still great.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Graphite 64gb 6P on the 19th, a few days later I was charged. Still no word on shipping or even an estimated ship date (order says processing). Ordered from Huawei official store.

Huawei orders go straight to Processing. You may be looking at mid to late November.

Posted via the Android Central App

SRFast

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Cancelled my nexus 6p preorder from Fi and reordered again on Oct 29, Thursday.
Get right into processing after half an hour and got shipped on Friday.
Looks like I will get the phone on Monday, Nov 2, and the Fi SIM card on Wednesday, Nov 4.
Nexus 6p 32Gb aluminum
View attachment 203923
Very ecited and can't wait to get my phone lol
One question, any recommendations on screen protector?

My N6P is arriving Monday also. I just ordered a black Spigen case and an iVoler tempered glass screen protector for it from Amazon.com. No tax and free shipping.:D

Hope this helps...JL

Last edited:

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here, received the case, yet to receive the phone. Stuck in pending, I figured I waited this long. I can wait longer, its not like I don't have a phone at all. My N6 is still great.
I haven't even received the case yet because case order is tied into Nexus 6P order, and yeah my Nexus 5 is serving me well, but still... I WANT THIS PHONE ASAP!!! It literally kills me inside when people who ordered way later than me like in October are already getting their hands on the 6P, but at least I get free $50 Google Play credit for waiting way longer than them...

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Back when I bought two Nexus 5's (or was it my Nexus 6?), a Google supervisor told me that Google does indeed prioritize orders on a first come first served basis, but once those stacks of orders reach the shipping fulfillment contractor (apparently Ingram Micro this time?), the contractor does whatever they want to do and all bets are off.

I don't know how true this is, but it would explain a lot...

Mackenzie Fritschle

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Back when I bought two Nexus 5's (or was it my Nexus 6?), a Google supervisor told me that Google does indeed prioritize orders on a first come first served basis, but once those stacks of orders reach the shipping fulfillment contractor (apparently Ingram Micro this time?), the contractor does whatever they want to do and all bets are off.

I don't know how true this is, but it would explain a lot...

Well, they aren't making any friends with this method for sure. I hope I never have to have anything fulfilled through Ingram Micro again.

Still sitting at Pending, 64GB Graphite. Nov 5th still my ship date, day 32. :( I really wanted it before then, but now my excitement has kind of turned into annoyance.

SRFast

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Here is my question. I still want the $50 google play credit attached to my graphite preorder. Do I let it ship and then just take it to the nearest Fedex office and tell them I refuse delivery? That way I don't have to pay for return shipping? I know from getting the 5x the credit code is emailed to you right after it ships or arrives, and I think I've seen a few other people post that it is still good even if you return the phone?

Man, what a pisser.

If you have a SEPARATE FedEx tracking number for the package you don't want, call 1-800-GOFEDEX and tell them you don't want the package/Return to Sender (RTS) and they will pull the package before it gets loaded on the truck. Google is shipping "No Signature Required" so it will be left on your door step unless you are home to refuse the package.

I usually acquire black devices, but I took the Aluminium because I am using a black Spigen case.

Hope this helps...JL

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Still sitting at Pending, 64GB Graphite. Nov 5th still my ship date, day 32. :( I really wanted it before then, but now my excitement has kind of turned into annoyance.
When did you order and where are you located? I ordered on day 1 (9/29) and located in Missouri. I have the exact same conditions as you, ordered Graphite 64 GB, Nov. 5th is also my ship date, and stuck on "Pending" for over a week now. And yes, the hype train for me is already over at this point, I'm just sick and tired of waiting for well over a month...

TCord

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Son of a B****. So my 64GB graphite ordered 26 days ago is still pending, but the 64GB aluminum I ordered 2 hours ago, as another experiment, is already processing. I really liked the understated color of the graphite, but since I'll be using a case I guess I should just get over it. Seriously though, WTF?

View attachment 203945

Here is my question. I still want the $50 google play credit attached to my graphite preorder. Do I let it ship and then just take it to the nearest Fedex office and tell them I refuse delivery? That way I don't have to pay for return shipping? I know from getting the 5x the credit code is emailed to you right after it ships or arrives, and I think I've seen a few other people post that it is still good even if you return the phone?

Man, what a pisser.

Man I ordered my 64 gig alum. last night, still pending wtf.

TCord

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious, do you guys think that those of us who ordered Nexus Protect are getting later shipments? Sounds silly but perhaps they're low on pamphlets or whatever comes with it to outline the protection. Just a thought.