I've used the HTC One. You've got questions. Let's do this.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to have it hide the status bar clock when HTC's big clock is on the screen, either on the lock screen or in Buzzfeed?

The latest CM nightlies allow this with Dashclock widget and it is so nice. I really hate seeing two clocks on screen at the same time.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ihtc

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Did they finally fix their sense gallery to sync Picasa albums from a Google apps account , that they have failed to address for years.?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

kinz7865

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully this phone won't disapoint, because I'm only 14 and this will be my first smartphone, screw all my friends who think the iphone is the best.

milan03

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have two questions:

1. Does HTC FieldTest Mode works by dialing *#*#7262626#*#*
2. Did you notice any cellular signal attenuation when gripping the bottom chin of the phone?

Thanks.

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Did they finally fix their sense gallery to sync Picasa albums from a Google apps account , that they have failed to address for years.?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Could you please further elaborate? My Picasa albums seem to sync just fine on the DNA.

Csan508

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I am going to be buying this phone i am only buying HTC phones can't stand Samsung and Motorola and lg and just about every other one

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey Phil! Did you forget about this thread? Lots of questions here and so few answers.
Maybe he's working on a full test/writeup of the phone.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully this phone won't disapoint, because I'm only 14 and this will be my first smartphone, screw all my friends who think the iphone is the best.

Congratulations on being the smartest 14-year old on the internet. Except for my own son, but other than that - good job!

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's because they forgot, it's because everyone's asking about stuff that can't be answered from the brief hands on time people have gotten and/or are very specific questions.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's because they forgot, it's because everyone's asking about stuff that can't be answered from the brief hands on time people have gotten and/or are very specific questions.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

True cause at best they probably got to spend like 30 mins or so with the phone.

Sent from the collector home world.

kevinnugent

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Well, i'm interested in the phone. Supposed to drop 15.3.13. All carriers. Pricing about the same as the Blackberry Z10. Interesting times.

Charles Lambton

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Faster processor, Dna has a quad at 1.5 while the one has a quad at 1.7. Higher PPI ( not by a lot and probably not even noticeable but it is technically a better spec), higher amount of onboard memory DNA has 16 while the One has 32/64. Larger battery that is powering a slight smaller screen, the One has a 2300mAh battery while the DNA has a 2020mAh battery. Supposedly better camera technology (I think the jury is still out on this one), thinner then the DNA and also has fantastic build quality according to every review out there. Frankly the biggest pull for me is going to be the built quality and raw power, any software issues can and will be sorted out by the community especially when it's on such a fantastic device.

KingAL

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I prefer to stay with my DNA I Iike the wireless charging and bigger screen plus it looks different than most phones, the One looks like an IPhone I love the one the built but why make it look like an IPhone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Im really on the fence between the HTC One and the Galaxy Note II as my upgrade choice in a couple of weeks.