Joban's Kernel ICS/GB 2.6.35.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

linyera

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please don't pretend like you were about to release it.

You never were.

I just called you out on it.

I have always respecteded your work and am grateful for all you did.

But it strikes me as against the spirit of everyone helping out for you to hold back, especially when you yourself are asking for help and borrowing theircode.

Didn't you just say that you incorporated Franco kernel into yours?

If so why is that OK?

He probably was gonna actually release the source after someone learned enough, there's no reason to lie about something like that... :p

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Joban basically what you are saying is that you are going to do the same thing the people that were making you mad did when you were trying to find stuff out and learn. If you are moving on to a new phone you could be a hero. Please I implore you help the community.

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok dude. First of all im trying teach donavan ! I want him to build from stock source! So he can learn the basics! Instead of just throwing stuff out there i want all you guys to learn the basics! Its more effective if you guys learn on yourself then someone just giving you steps! Just throwing out my code is gonna do no good because im sure none of you know what to with it. So i want you guys to learn more first and start by building the stock kernel! And after that im sure u guys wont be needing me anymore.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Closed, reason. GPL violation. No source code provided by Joban.

You can review these rules and more from the link below.

Forum Rules

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332