just seen on twitter

NyStrongest

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Black man X said hold onto your upgrades. Wonder what he's talking about any ideas? ??? heres the tweet
Jason Cody (@JCody0930) has shared a Tweet with you:

"black_man_x: O my..... just got an email. We really will rule the air if this happens ...save those upgrades.. #goldenagecontinues"
--http://twitter.com/black_man_x/status/44526490200707072

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
not another apple product i hope not that will make 3 in a month Warning andriodians verizon has ifanned them selfs !!!!!!!

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
@black_man_x
The Mobile Panda
An just like that...poof its gone.. sorry but when I can share more I will.. can't give out nuggets without checking the facts..

Ugh..this guy. Gonna make us wait now. Lol
He's got me curious now...and preparing to hold on to my upgrade in anticipation.

racinbill

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Black man X said hold onto your upgrades. Wonder what he's talking about any ideas? ??? heres the tweet
Jason Cody (@JCody0930) has shared a Tweet with you:

"black_man_x: O my..... just got an email. We really will rule the air if this happens ...save those upgrades.. #goldenagecontinues"
--http://twitter.com/black_man_x/status/44526490200707072

Odd.. I do not see that tweet or any from Jcody to him...

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
for the record I am not against cryptic messages. I removed the tweet because I can not share the information and I also need to confirm what I was told. Until I know for sure I will keep this to myself. Being the thunderbolt forum you all know how crazy things can get when the wrong information is given..

nutty

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
@black_man_x
The Mobile Panda
An just like that...poof its gone.. sorry but when I can share more I will.. can't give out nuggets without checking the facts..

Wait, so you (BMX) are going to give out 'nuggets' then remove it, then say you can't give out nuggets without checking the facts? I appreciate inside info as much as the next guy, but why even post a tweet if you are going to remove it later? Maybe you should get your facts BEFORE you post something. Just a thought.

nutty

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
for the record I am not against cryptic messages. I removed the tweet because I can not share the information and I also need to confirm what I was told. Until I know for sure I will keep this to myself. Being the thunderbolt forum you all know how crazy things can get when the wrong information is given..

Exactly. So why post anything at all? I appreciate the info you provide, that's not what I am saying. But you know **** gets crazy in here when any type of info is posted so why post something when it wasn't ready to be posted?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53