Keyboard

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have been using SwiftKey for a long time and it has performed very well. As I age, I find that the text in the prediction box is sometimes too small.
I have experimented with Gboard but the typing function doesn't automatically place a space following the last word typed.
I guess what I'm after is the past experience of someone who has switched over to Gboard. Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's been a long time since I used Swiftkey, so I can't compare directly -- but I find Gboard's predictions to be pretty helpful. And if you tap a word suggestion, it does automatically add a space afterwards. (If you're manually typing, you still have to add the space yourself, but I think that'll happen with any keyboard app.)

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It's been a long time since I used Swiftkey, so I can't compare directly -- but I find Gboard's predictions to be pretty helpful. And if you tap a word suggestion, it does automatically add a space afterwards. (If you're manually typing, you still have to add the space yourself, but I think that'll happen with any keyboard app.)

Thanks Your right as usual. Gboard does it but it wasn't familiar to me. I have to give another try.