H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been here trying to figure out out as well... Yahoo and pay is not working

Posted via Android Central App

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
do u see tap and pay on settings? you will have to install google wallet to setup tap and pay

I see it and there is nothing to click on. I have Wallet and when I go to settings and tap to pay, the only thing I can click is "Learn More", which is a website explaining how to sign up.

Ugh - the always white status icons are causing great distress to my OCD.

Great, didn't notice that until you said something. I officially hate Kitkat lol.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I see it and there is nothing to click on. I have Wallet and when I go to settings and tap to pay, the only thing I can click is "Learn More", which is a website explaining how to sign up.

Great, didn't notice that until you said something. I officially hate Kitkat lol.

try to reinstall Google wallet. clear data/cache of wallet app before uninstall

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd be meaning to ask for a while, is there any benefit whatsoever (even if minuscule) to doing a factory reset after updating for a "clean install" kind of effect? Or some other "best practices" worth knowing?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd be meaning to ask for a while, is there any benefit whatsoever (even if minuscule) to doing a factory reset after updating for a "clean install" kind of effect? Or some other "best practices" worth knowing?

its helps with some problems that might happens after update.. I do a factory reset when there is a huge update.

I dont reset on minor updates... if your moto X is few weeks old then it wouldn't make any difference

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't see anything in the app or its settings for Tap to Pay. Where would it be?

It's under your phone settings, but you can't do anything other than look at the webpage to tell you how to do stuff that you can't do lol.

I've done everything I can think of. Cleared Wallet cache and data, deleted it, reinstalled, NFC on and off, nothing works. Tap and pay settings are there, but no apps to select.

They are more consistent, which should actually help your ocd. Accept them and all will be fine.

Not so. Homescreen they are white, in an app they fade to grey.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe