Kit Kat update downloading now

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Here is the tap and pay settings. Nothing to select.

Edit: In the "About" section of the Wallet settings, Tap to Pay says "unavailable". Looks like Google has to update its app to include the Moto X and any other device that gets KitKat. It still isn't on the device list if you go on the Wallet website.

Attachments

• 1384890192478.jpg
    1384890192478.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 56

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Here is the tap and pay settings. Nothing to select.

Edit: In the "About" section of the Wallet settings, Tap to Pay says "unavailable". Looks like Google has to update its app to include the Moto X and any other device that gets KitKat. It still isn't on the device list if you go on the Wallet website.

play store version dont have the wallet tap and pay. installing nexus 5 wallet will give u that option

install from here http://phandroid.com/2013/11/14/nexus-7-google-wallet-apk/

Edit: u need to uninstall wallet app from play store http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x/335925-tap-pay-vzw-moto-x-kitkat.html#post3254173

I hope google will soon update the wallet app.

GNexROC

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
So sweet.
ryve9ede.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
for those who have installed and are using it.......

is it me....or does it feel a bit....laggy? also wheres immersive mode?

i dont like sms/hangouts integrated. its too conflicting, im just gonna keep them separate.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

i dont like sms/hangouts integrated. its too conflicting, im just gonna keep them separate.

when i flashed my nexus 4 to 4.4 it was laggy for about an hour. then it was back to normal after a reboot.
I think its still trying to optimize the update

to keep sms separate from hangouts go to seetings-->more...-->default SMS app-->select "Messaging"

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site

No issues with lag for me. It feels the same to me.

Undecided on the Hangouts SMS yet. Going to try it for a few more days.

Posted via Android Central App

Cyder

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine was a bit laggy when it first started but quickly went away. I don't like the hangouts SMS as there's no notification on the lock screen for active notifications like the regular message app has. But otherwise everything else is cool.

jakewc2

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been able to use Tap For Cash its called in the UK on 4.1.2 and 4.3.....but itsonly on 4g though not 3g here. I dont have Google Wallet, so dont know about that.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine was a bit laggy when it first started but quickly went away. I don't like the hangouts SMS as there's no notification on the lock screen for active notifications like the regular message app has. But otherwise everything else is cool.

i remember hearing something about how stock sms will now be hangouts? is that right? (i have no idea what hangouts is but if it's more googly sign up stuff i don't want it).

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
i remember hearing something about how stock sms will now be hangouts? is that right? (i have no idea what hangouts is but if it's more googly sign up stuff i don't want it).

1. Hangouts is not the default SMS app on the Moto X with 4.4
2. If you don't like the 'googly' stuff, I think you are going to be disappointed in the direction Android is taking

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
1. Hangouts is not the default SMS app on the Moto X with 4.4
2. If you don't like the 'googly' stuff, I think you are going to be disappointed in the direction Android is taking

1. phew.
2. what more have they done? is there more integration btwn google accounts/services/apps?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54