Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Nwirtel12

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
why do you pitiful exuses for life even try to win? i laugh at your foolish atempts to try to acheive a goal better than me. it tickles me with amusement, how miniscule your partcipation is in an event such as this, I am obviously the surpreme poster of the forums. dont even try, you are wasting the ATP your insignifigant cells produce.;)

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
why do you pitiful exuses for life even try to win? i laugh at your foolish atempts to try to acheive a goal better than me. it tickles me with amusement, how miniscule your partcipation is in an event such as this, I am obviously the surpreme poster of the forums. dont even try, you are wasting the ATP your insignifigant cells produce.;)

Chetan, Tokio, kill him please.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Hey I use my ATP. Check my profile, I'm sure I'm bigger than you puny :cool: oh yeah and check my shades out. Winning!

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

*attempts, achieve, participation

Try again, my cells aren't insignificant.

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't even want him to think I read that crap. Anyways, back to winning. I bet Tokio is eating or getting ready to hit the club right now

Jennifer6122

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
This isn't where I parked my car...
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads