Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Work 3rd shift... Sleep during the day.

My husband is in the hospital with double pneumonia. So if some one else wins this I won't be terribly upset about it.

*~?~?HTC Evo Design?~?~*

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Work 3rd shift... Sleep during the day.

My husband is in the hospital with double pneumonia. So if some one else wins this I won't be terribly upset about it.

*~?~?HTC Evo Design?~?~*

We all are reading prayers on our androids wishing your husband to get well. Hope he pulls through and gets to be at home with his hot wife again. Hang in there

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he gets better!

Thank you Taco Man!

We all are reading prayers on our androids wishing your husband to get well. Hope he pulls through and gets to be at home with his hot wife again. Hang in there

Thanks for the compliment, Makaroni ;)

Hubby is home, he still has a lot of getting better to do. But he has also quit smoking due to his illness. I quit about a year ago. Thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers. They help more than you know.

~?~?Holliewood ?~?~

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
It's 10:38PM EST and GitHub is still down. Not only have I gotten 0% done, my Jenkins bot won't let me login since I use GitHub's API to login, and Jenkins is having a meltdown since it gets an HTTP 503 error every try to connect to GitHub. I'm angered at the moment.