Let's see your New Nexus 7 home screens.

cybernutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I love a lot of these shots, but wouldn't it be simpler just to include the source of your wallpaper when you post? That way, the thread won't be cluttered with a lot of people saying, "Hey, where'd you get that?" and other people saying "Who are you asking?"

anon(8158521)

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
e6e3a8yq.jpg
usegyzu4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
For some unkwon reason my browser is not letting me download the pic😭
So, could mr barracuda please post a source URL for his wallpaper?

Posted via Android Central App

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I did. As well as a few other options. I finally resorted to a full reformat. Hopefully it will maintain.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

My guess is something else was going on. I've used SL for ages, and I'm also in their Google + community and never saw anything that extreme in the bug reports there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
My guess is something else was going on. I've used SL for ages, and I'm also in their Google + community and never saw anything that extreme in the bug reports there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

It seems to be related to the 4.4.2 update, as is talked about on some sites. I formatted my 2012 and 2013 7s last night and all seems fine now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Nidwow

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Here is my 3 days old N7.2 LTE, nothing fancy. Going to make some folders and consolidate the icons sometime this week.

Screenshot_2013-12-16-19-56-47.jpg

Barracuda7772

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Here is my 3 days old N7.2 LTE, nothing fancy. Going to make some folders and consolidate the icons sometime this week.

View attachment 97109

Good choice on getting GEL in my opinion it's the best launcher albeit not as feature rich as Nova or apex. I do use ok google a lot and Google now being a Swipe away is nice not to mention not having Widgets in the app drawer is a godsend and was a bad idea to begin with

quickster

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Being a neophyte at this stuff, what is GEL? Is it in the Play Store?

Carl

Good choice on getting GEL in my opinion it's the best launcher albeit not as feature rich as Nova or apex. I do use ok google a lot and Google now being a Swipe away is nice not to mention not having Widgets in the app drawer is a godsend and was a bad idea to begin with

Nidwow

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

Actually I am using Nova Launcher Prime, so many features. I got lost in it. Bought it for my Moto X but I thought I will try it on tablet and see how it looks. I am 7 months in to Android stuffs and loving it.