LG G2 - Newly rooted and can't flash recovery... HELP!

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my Verizon LG G2 and I'm wanting to Flash a recovery so I can start flashing roms. I have the TWRP Image but every time I try to Flash using flashify it just reboots with the LG logo and goes blank. I'm on the latest update VS98012B.

Posted via Android Central App

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I rooted with ioroot. It didn't come with recovery. I tried flashing the TWRP Image via flashify app. I also downloaded the TWRP app and it says not available for g2.

Bdrago86

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I found that app Freegee earlier and used it. It let me get into both recoveries. The problem im having now is that TWRP fails when i try to flash CM 10.2 and CWM freezes on wiping/cache while doing a factory reset before i try to install CM 10.2

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I was able to get Into recovery and do a backup. Dumb question... This is my first time flashing roms without an SD card. Will doing a factory data reset wipe my Internal storage?

cody rafferty1

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Auto rec worked for me -took about 5 seconds. LG g2 vs980

Im on ls980 zvg ( lollipop) just rooted with lg one click and ive tried all apks for flashing recoveries and cant get one to properly take to the phone i always get the error. Im not fiding any other info. Need help and no pc to go the adb way...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10