LG G3 Cases

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: LG G3 Wireless charging WITHOUT awkward circle case

Yes, you must remove the old NFC sticker that came with the phone before you can install the Qi/NFC sticker. Leaving the original sticker and putting on the Qi sticker will make it too thick.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Incipio Feather (cyan). I like it because this is a big phone to start with and I do not want to make it any bigger. Looks nice and the soft touch plastic feels good in the hand.

I got a incipio feather case for my g flex. Awesome case.

Posted via the Android Central App

Asterisk

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
MODN Mall on amazon has a discount with the coupon code KS5Z6UKB, just make sure the seller is modn mall and not fulfilled by amazon.

[Ultra Slim] Caseology LG G3 case comes down to 4.99$
Amazon.com: [Ultra Slim] Caseology LG G3 [Black] [Armor Plate] Protective Hard Cover Snap-on Case [Made in Korea] (for Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked): Cell Phones & Accessories

Their cases are NOT ultra slim. I'd not even call them slim.

$4 ebay case FTW.
For LG G3 TPU Transparent Rubber Flexible Skin Case Cover Clear | eBay

Peter Rokkos

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Posted this in other thread as well but thought it made sense here.
TPT Nillkin Fresh Leather Skin Flip Hard Case Cover For LG G3 D850 D855 (Black)

130836d1407263159t-best-cases-lg-g3-61bjmim9fdl._sl1500_.jpg

http://forums.androidcentral.com/at...59t-best-cases-lg-g3-61bjmim9fdl._sl1500_.jpg

Been using this case for a few days and I'm a big supporter of it. It very inexpensive, about 7 bucks. Doesn't have a premium feel but the fake leather is good enough. It has no clasp but the magnetic seal keeps it closed and auto turns on the phone. Easy to get phone out if necc to play with, but perfectly useable otherwise with photos, buttons, etc. all accessable fine with phone on. But best of all, its given me a chance to use the QuickCircle feature with the apps package i found on the Play store. This gives you a couple of more options for notifications. I like the idea of a covered screen when its in my pocket or bag. The circle is perfect for a quick check of time, calls, etc. Also great for answering phone calls and checking notifications. Hoping a few more apps will provide extensions for use in the circle, i'd love to control my Rocket music player from there. But for $7, if you are a fan of a flip cover, or at least can live with it, its a great option particularly when compared to the 40 or so cost of the official cover.

Lars Varming

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Carholder for the G3

Did anybody find a nice carholder - I prefer something that is quite small and nice, not the (sometimes) huge universal holders.

Especially magnetic QI holders for the car is of great interest. I've read the postings on XDA and nobody got any really nice solutions - the best is the Air Dock which seems to be quite expensive for us here in Europe.

So any helpful experiences?

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Carholder for the G3

I got tired of suction mounts that come off, windshield mounts that bounce with the road. I discovered Mountek that use the CD player. They work well. I personally like the magnetic mounts. The metal plate fits between the phone and the case. One warning, if you use qui charger take the metal plate out first.
Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3822166

Neibl

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

Waiting for proclipusa.com to release their mount. Bern using them for few tears now and it's in paralleled. Looks great little clutter amazing quality and charges phone on a ball joint custom for your car. Not cheap but the best.

Posted via Android Central App

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

I use the iOttie holder as well. I still have the one I have had since the Note 2. I've removed it and stuck it back on several times, and it still holds great. Even in the heat of summer, it has never fallen off.

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site

I use my Kenu Airframe for mine. It was originally used for my Nexus 4 and was fine. The G3 sits a little snug but it does fit. The new Kenu Airframe + will be even better.
I researched this extensively before I bought it, I cannot find a mount anywhere that's as neat, small, and well made as the Kenu. It looks fantastic in the car as well :)

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

I just got the Powerbot pb1040 qi car mount so far seems perfect. 29.99 on amazon

Posted via Android Central App

Shoulders

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site

I use the Nokia CR-200. I came from a Nokia to the G3, and was worried the G3 might be a bit too big to fit, but it works well with it.

One of the reasons I chose the G3 was so I could keep all my QI accessories.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware