LG G3 Specs

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
LG G3 specs | Android Central

• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon? 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
  • Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
  • Memory: 16/32GB eMMC ROM, 2/3GB DDR3 RAM / microSD slot (128GB max)
  • Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
  • Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
  • Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
  • Size: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
  • Weight: 149g
  • Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X), NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS/Glonass, USB 2.0
  • Color: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
  • Other: Smart Keyboard, Smart Notice, Knock CodeTM , Guest Mode, etc.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I really want to give them my money simply because they are offering a device with an SD card slot and removable battery! I'm just going to hold out and see how the device runs with the 801 and 1440 display before I go and purchase this device.

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes! specs are impressive. I'm impatient to know the price. It looks quite better than others flagships, as the iphone 5s or samsung s5 (specially the camera!)
If you want to see the design from every angle in 3 Dimensions, you will find it in this link. It helped me better to get an idea about how it will look like when i ll have it on my hands:D
screenshot.png

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Specs look great, I do not really get the 16gb/2gb ram and 32gb/3gb ram offerings but other than that I like it.

3 gb ram for me please. Hopefully Rogers in Canada makes a statement soon, hoping for a June release.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
CNET says it only shoots 1080P video? What the?

CNET reviews are a great place to get a laugh, they have very low standards for their regular contributors. Do not trust them any more than folks like "Trusted Reviews". It should be using a package similar to the G2, with upgraded gyro and improved focus, and in my opinion a little overshoot on camera software color saturation enhancement. Previous models were a bit cool and had little 'pop' said the reviewers, so LG went heavier on color. ALSO since it should have the same QHD/UHD video mode with 8 megapixels on the video (more than double the screen pixel count), you can shoot probably 5min clips (hardware heat limit) that will look remarkable on the 3.7mpix screen.

The nice thing here is the 120fps mode 1080p compared to 60fps on my Flex, and the super photo burst mode that reminds me of the full-auto film cameras from the 90s.

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
CNET reviews are a great place to get a laugh, they have very low standards for their regular contributors. Do not trust them any more than folks like "Trusted Reviews". It should be using a package similar to the G2, with upgraded gyro and improved focus, and in my opinion a little overshoot on camera software color saturation enhancement. Previous models were a bit cool and had little 'pop' said the reviewers, so LG went heavier on color. ALSO since it should have the same QHD/UHD video mode with 8 megapixels on the video (more than double the screen pixel count), you can shoot probably 5min clips (hardware heat limit) that will look remarkable on the 3.7mpix screen.

The nice thing here is the 120fps mode 1080p compared to 60fps on my Flex, and the super photo burst mode that reminds me of the full-auto film cameras from the 90s.

The 720p 120 fps slow motion also ....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej