LG G3 What phone did you come from?

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: What phone did you come from?

I just got my G3 about 4 hours ago. I gave up my DNA, which was the first Verizon phone I ever had that I was truly satisfied with. I'll give this a whirl the next 14 days and decide if it's a keeper or not. It's charging now and as soon as it's done I will start running it through the mill.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Jerry Verb

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I had 4S and the new G3 blows me away. I never new what I was missing until I started using an android phone. When my wife is due for her new phone it will be a G3 because even she admits this phone ROCKS !

LauraWA

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Droid Razr Maxx. It was the best phone out there behind iPhone when I got it almost three years ago, but it had slowed way way down and was starting to have problems. Couldn't beat. The battery life, though. I love the G3. So fast and the camera is amazing. Almost went with the Galaxy S5 but I'm glad I waited.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

See that's the problem, everyone has their opinion, so threads like this mean nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. Some people (like me) enjoy reading others perspective. While I may disagree I like to see what people left their old phones for and what they like about the G3...or didn't like about the G3. :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

sopclod

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site

Galaxy s2, so a pretty significant change!

Wow, I saw a few other people coming from a GS3 like me, and that feels like a quantum leap.

I really like how people go back and forth about the battery life of this phone but I think it's amazing compared to the GS3. Also I'm rarely in a situation where I can't plug it in, so battery life has never been much of a concern for me.

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Motorola DynaTAC 8000x and I'll be going back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-21-13-27-28-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-21-13-27-28-1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 92

SideKickM24

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site

I'm ditching my GS3. The lag on this thing has me swearing to throw it out the window, moving vehicle, or door on a daily basis. I've already ordered a case and screen protector for the LG when I get ot next month. Bye Bye Galaxy.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna give up my nexus 5 for this. It sounds really awesome and it is sexy too. Something about the nexus 5 just has a grip on me..... Aggggh

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Not necessarily. Some people (like me) enjoy reading others perspective. While I may disagree I like to see what people left their old phones for and what they like about the G3...or didn't like about the G3. :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I corrected this back on page 4

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Came from a launch day Droid DNA. Found one of the real disadvantages of the DNA's non-replaceable battery. The battery must have developed a shorted cell, overheated and swelled. The glass was starting to separate from the phone in the middle - really goofy looking.

In any case, loving the G3 so far.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna give up my nexus 5 for this. It sounds really awesome and it is sexy too. Something about the nexus 5 just has a grip on me..... Aggggh
Go take a picture with it, or watch your battery tank in record breaking time. lol

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

I doubt I'll sell my S5 (at least not yet) when I get my G3 on August 1.

uno mas

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site

Came from a Galaxy S4.

I was waiting to return to Apple and the iPhone 6 for the larger screen, cuz I liked the previous iPhones I had (3, 3GS, 4) before switching to the S4 about a year ago. But after reading reviews on the G3, it was a no-brainer. I really like this phone in every respect. Display, ease of use, call clarity...everything.

Time will tell, but for now I couldn't be more pleased.

:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick