LG G4 Verizon Pre-order page shows available June 1st

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Pre-order page shows available June 1st

Has anyone that pre-ordered through Best Buy contacted them to see if they will have the device any earlier? I've tried once but couldn't get them on the line.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone that pre-ordered through Best Buy contacted them to see if they will have the device any earlier? I've tried once but couldn't get them on the line.

No, but I'm going back up there tomorrow to cancel. I want the leather back so will get mine from Verizon.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

No, but I'm going back up there tomorrow to cancel. I want the leather back so will get mine from Verizon.

I'm tempted as well but I really want the brown leather.

Let me know how the cancellation process goes. I'm curious as I had to "buy" the gift card in order to pre-order.

Plus I'm curious if they will try to tap dance around price matching from 609.99 to 549.99.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I'm tempted as well but I really want the brown leather.

Let me know how the cancellation process goes. I'm curious as I had to "buy" the gift card in order to pre-order.

Plus I'm curious if they will try to tap dance around price matching from 609.99 to 549.99.

Yeah same here, I think we are stuck with the gift card. I will report back.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

I just called Bestbuy and they said they will offer the phone same day as Verizon offers. And there's no problem canceling the pre-order.

I just have to decide if i want to leather or not. And just in case I don't like it, returning to BB is lot easier and w/o restocking fee....

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I just called Bestbuy and they said they will offer the phone same day as Verizon offers. And there's no problem canceling the pre-order.

I just have to decide if i want to leather or not. And just in case I don't like it, returning to BB is lot easier and w/o restocking fee....

Did you happen to ask if they will price match?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

to add more salt to my wound.. i tried a different route : preorder.verizonwireless.com

I got farther BUT.. it wouldnt ship to my work address because its possibly too new. Their GIS hasnt updated possibly. who knows. I'd hate to spend a whole day @ home to wait for a phone. I am already dreading walking into a store to do this. I dont care about the back at all, its going to end up in a otterrbox anyways (yeah yeah i know. But my S3 still looks incredibly new even today for as many times as I've dropped my phone over the past 2yrs 8 months..
Just get the door tag when you go home and pick it up from the fedex distribution center.

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Shawn_S

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Got my G4 today. Thankful for all the info this place provides. I'll be posting in the various threads once I've gotten settled.

Picture taken with my not so good DROID DNA camera... better days are ahead 😀

Attachments

• 1432906698230.jpg
    1432906698230.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 38

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Got my G4 today. Thankful for all the info this place provides. I'll be posting in the various threads once I've gotten settled.

Picture taken with my not so good DROID DNA camera... better days are ahead 😀

Im seeing double :p

Posted via the Android Central App

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Any Verizon branding on the front or on the leather, if anyone has leather?

I did the pre-order and got an conf email, but the "order status" link can't find my pre-order number/name. I called in and they see the pre-order. Anyone had this problem?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Any Verizon branding on the front or on the leather, if anyone has leather?

I did the pre-order and got an conf email, but the "order status" link can't find my pre-order number/name. I called in and they see the pre-order. Anyone had this problem?

If you're saying you ordered through Verizon, the yes this sometimes happens. Make your you have the correct order number. The CS rep should be able to tell you what it is.

Posted via the Android Central App