LG G4 Verizon Pre-order page shows available June 1st

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Pre-order page shows available June 1st

If you're saying you ordered through Verizon, the yes this sometimes happens. Make your you have the correct order number. The CS rep should be able to tell you what it is.

Posted via the Android Central App

yes, I gave them the same pre-order # that I pasted in the status box. I guess cust svc has a different system. The whole thing seems sketchy to me. Nothing has been charged to my Visa maybe cause it has not shipped...

edit: now it shows ship date June 1 as expected.

Newbomb Turk

May 17, 2015
Visit site

I did an online chat with Verizon and the agent could not say when it will be in the stores. From what I hear elsewhere, if you order online, it will be shipped June 1 and it will be in the stores on June 4.

milwaukeephil

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Damn, you suck! J/k.

What do you think?

Posted via the Android Central App

Absolutely loving it so far. Nice and zippy and the curved screen gives it a cool feel... Hard to describe, but just feels more organic. I hate cases but I might have to get something grippy on it because it's pretty slippery. Maybe leather? 😄

My one complaint is the battery came with a 50% charge. Come on, I don't want my first hours with the phone to be hugging a wall.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I'm tempted as well but I really want the brown leather.

Let me know how the cancellation process goes. I'm curious as I had to "buy" the gift card in order to pre-order.

Plus I'm curious if they will try to tap dance around price matching from 609.99 to 549.99.

Leaving Best Buy now. Was no problem, canceled order, gave gift card back, and they gave me the deposit back in cash. And I paid by debit card.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I did an online chat with Verizon and the agent could not say when it will be in the stores. From what I hear elsewhere, if you order online, it will be shipped June 1 and it will be in the stores on June 4.

Yup, I stopped in at the corporate store today and they confirmed 6/4 as their first day of sales.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow