LG G7 official T-Mobile availability

jcbehm

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I have a thin TPU case, and I really like that it does not impede the Boombox volume boost. And I'm totally fine with the camera, for what it's worth

Glad to hear that about the case. I ordered the Spigen one and was worried about it messing with the sound.

mike146

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Wtf? How does being made in South Korea justify the price? South Korea and Japan may be alright in consumer electronics (China's not bad either) but China's only more advanced when it comes to cutting edge tech. Look up what Baidu and Huawei are doing in artificial intelligence, not to mention all the quantum stuff & other bleeding edge tech China's doing. Other than the Dac nothing else justifies the price over the competition, camera isn't better than the competition nor is the single speaker (it's loud but quality certainly isn't the best), extra button on the side (really?) isn't valid, just a Dac isn't enough.

Regarding the speaker, I am just curious as to what phone you think even comes close to the G7, let alone be better than it. To my ears, it's the only one that has bass and clarity. Better than my HTC and better than Samsung by miles.

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Regarding the speaker, I am just curious as to what phone you think even comes close to the G7, let alone be better than it. To my ears, it's the only one that has bass and clarity. Better than my HTC and better than Samsung by miles.

The G7's speaker is loud, louder than the competition but Galaxy S9+ and Huawei P20 Pro both have better quality+separation.

mike146

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
The G7's speaker is loud, louder than the competition but Galaxy S9+ and Huawei P20 Pro both have better quality+separation.

Never used or heard the Huawei, but the Samsung sounds like a cheap am radio to me. Is there that much difference between the s9 and s9 plus? My comparison is my wife's s9. And then compared to my own HTC 8 and 10.

mike146

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
but guess we are getting a bit off topic here now. LOL. perhaps we should start a new thread if we continue this discussion.
Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress