LG Urban 2nd with Iphone 6s- issues

eran007

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I own an Iphone 6s and having some issues with it, any help from Iphone users will be much appreciate:

1. Has anyone were able to received/start phone calls from the watch (without SIM card)? When I press on CALL, I get the attached screenshot, when I press OK, nothing happens...
I know that the bluetooth settings are missing when paring the watch to IOS, but I wonder if someone has a working workaround...
2. Do we need the Android Wear app to run in the background all the time?
3. From time to time the Phone and Watch are loosing the connection, the workaround I found was to open the Android Ware app, press the 3 dots, select "Pair with a new wearable", press Cancel, and then press connect on the watch.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 26

felek73

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
1. Has anyone were able to received/start phone calls from the watch (without SIM card)? When I press on CALL, I get the attached screenshot, when I press OK, nothing happens...
I know that the bluetooth settings are missing when paring the watch to IOS, but I wonder if someone has a working workaround...
The same here
2. Do we need the Android Wear app to run in the background all the time?
I think so

3. From time to time the Phone and Watch are loosing the connection, the workaround I found was to open the Android Ware app, press the 3 dots, select "Pair with a new wearable", press Cancel, and then press connect on the watch.

The same here , in my case to open AW app on IPhone is enough to reconnect