List stores/online Retailers Here

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I am still trying to figure out what is going on at walmart. It seems like i ordered this AM and it ist still being processed. That said, I got it site to store and i wont get it till earliest next tuesday and latest not this coming monday but the monday after that.... I might as well wait for everyone to get their stock replenished by Asus...Freakin walmart.

What's going on is that many places accepted orders based on what they were supposed to have received from Asus and when actually came down to it they either receieved a heavily reduced amount or none at all.

croaker76

May 27, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the tip about walmart!! It said i was in time and got one ordered.. All i have to do know is wait for the email to be sure... Thanks again!!

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
DO not forget guys, B and H will have them on sale tonight at 9 pm EASTERN... go back to the 1st page to see Phils (the owner) posting on it. that is t minus 1 hour! It is 32 gb only.

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I still think this is a pre order. It references it a few times in that page. Do you have any confirmation that they have the 32'S in stock? I hear the 32's haven't shipped it.

hawflake

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
B&H "This is a new item being released in limited quantity, We are accepting orders and they will be filled in the order they are received. Your card will be charged upon placing the order."

Sorry, I am not touching that. I want this, but not that bad to let them charge me upon ordering. Going to wait for my Amazon order.