List stores/online Retailers Here

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Damn it ... I didnt see on here that it was for the 32Gb only for 9Pm tonight as the message said the same thing on the 16Gb page. I placed an order for that and now I am going to get charged to probably get the item in several weeks ... arghhhh!

rockcrawler

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
B&H order placed.

ASUS ASTF101B1 32GB Eee Pad Transformer Tablet
New Item, Available for pre-order

Probably no stock on hand, but at least I think I got high up enough on their list to get one out of the first batch. Heres to wishful thinking.

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It said pre order all over the page. I heard only the 16's have shipped and the 32's will be in the following weeks. Who knows for sure.

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Phil, is the owner of androidcentral. Early this morning he posted the b and H link... that's dissapointing but B and H should have some by the end of the week-- that is what the word is. I thought it was supposed to have live shipments.

beto89

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I ordered from bestbuy around 5am central time. Guess I got really lucky considering they had been on sale for an hour when I ordered. Looks like I'll have mine on Thursday :)

BleuMnM

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
B&H live orders

The site said limited quantity, orders filled in the order received. After I committed the invoice page showed New Item, Available for pre-order. At least the confirmation page stated "We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed."

Retail roulette. To me, 'pre-order' does not mean the same 'limited quantity'. One means we ain't got it, the other we have some. We shall see.

BleuMnM

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
The site said limited quantity, orders filled in the order received. After I committed the invoice page showed New Item, Available for pre-order. At least the confirmation page stated "We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed."

Retail roulette. To me, 'pre-order' does not mean the same 'limited quantity'. One means we ain't got it, the other we have some. We shall see.

Confirm backorder on mine. Here's to the end of the week and who gets my $$ first!

tblack2#CB

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
When you look it up it says in stock. Then on the order page it says not available. Not sure if it said that this morning when I ordered. Crap.

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from bestbuy around 5am central time. Guess I got really lucky considering they had been on sale for an hour when I ordered. Looks like I'll have mine on Thursday :)

what the hell, i ordered mine long before with express shipping and I cant even get an update, it just says backordered.

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Well it's official. B&H has no stock and has never had any stock. Customer services reps are saying that there is no specific date when they will get a shipment just that the RUMOR is 2-3 weeks for their first batch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemal