Loading data please wait.... 5 hrs of wait and still there?

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
So I have a box in the top left that showed up about one hr after I got my new phone today. Its a black box with a little thinking circle in it. When I pull the notification tray down, it says" loading data please wait... What the heck is it and how do I get it to go away?:confused:

EDIT; it was Weather Bug Elite.... I uninstalled it and reinstalled... Its all good now.

Last edited:

Moondogg#AC

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Download Advanced Task Killer from the Market and start killing running tasks until you find the culprit. I had to do this once before and it turned out to be Weatherbug. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Weatherbug app and had no further issues.

Last edited:

Moondogg#AC

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Download Advanced Task Killer from the Market and start killing running tasks until you find the culprit. I had to do this once before and it turned out to be Weatherbug. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Weatherbug apparently and had no further issues.

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
Yeah, I have ATK... Wasn't fixing it, but I figured it out. That's good to hear that its working with the 2.01 update.. Just did the manual update last night.. Will have to reinstall Weatherbug again