Lock screen app display

Jan 17, 2019
Visit site
How can I enable apps like SiriusXM or Media Monkey to display full scren artwork on the lock screen on S9? For example, I want the album art of whatever song is currently playing in the app to show up full screen on the lock screen. On my old S4 this worked by default, as far as I can tell. But on the S9 all I get on the lock screen is the app widget on top of my basic lock screen image... I disabled the stock "face widgets" and now the actual app widgets show up, but no full screen art.

Thanks for any suggestions!

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Thanks, I'm actually not looking to have the screen always on; just when I wake it up by touching the power button, I'd like to see the artwork full-screen below the widget.
When you touch the power button you will be taken to the lock screen if you have one set. If you are not locked, maybe due to the safe location, Blue tooth connection or other option, you should see the artwork. It does so on my S8 and s9, at least with Amazon Music playing.

Jan 17, 2019
Visit site
Thanks, but maybe I'm not describing this clearly... When I touch the power button now it does take me to the lock screen. What I see there is the app widget over the lock screen wall paper. What I want to see is the app widget but with the wallpaper replaced by the full screen artwork of the music playing at that moment.

Using the "keep screen on" app just keeps the phone awake, no lock screen. Or if I touch the power button to turn off the screen, touching the power button again just eliminates the lock screen all together and goes back to whatever screen the phone was on before. Neither of those are what I'm trying to accomplish.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manujws00