Lock Screen During Phone Call

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
While using a blue tooth earpiece during a call, the lock screen appears when trying to wake up the phone. Does this happen to you? Is there any way to disable the lock screen during a BT phone call? I do want the screen to turn off to save battery power but I want the power button to instantly turn the screen back on without having to unlock it.

LVRealtor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar issue. I use my phone with a wired headset. If I'm on a conversation and its time to hang up--I have to unlock and enter my password (required for corporate activesync). This makes hanging up an awkward process

LVRealtor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I use my phone with a wired headset. So, the phone is nowhere near my ear. If I'm on a conversation for several minutes and its time to hang up--I have to unlock and enter my password (required for corporate activesync) then push the end call button. This makes hanging up an awkward process--having to fumble around for several seconds while the other party gets to listen to you doing it.

A better practice from a design stand point is that the phone should never lock while you are on a call. What purpose does it serve? When it locks you can neither hang up, push dial tones, answer call waiting, etc. until you unlock it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe