Lock screen widget with notifcations that can unlock into that app (like iOS)

ozerke

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I've been using Android devices for couple of years. I have tried several lock screen widgets but none did provide what I want. I want exactly the same actions of iOS lock screen notifications, i.e. when I receive an e-mail I'd like to see it on the screen and if I touch/slide it, I'd like it to be unlocked into the Gmail app or if it's a Whatsapp message, I'd like to see the Whatsapp message screen instead of the home and afterwards launching Whatsapp and going into the selected message.

Thank you.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I've been using Android devices for couple of years. I have tried several lock screen widgets but none did provide what I want. I want exactly the same actions of iOS lock screen notifications, i.e. when I receive an e-mail I'd like to see it on the screen and if I touch/slide it, I'd like it to be unlocked into the Gmail app or if it's a Whatsapp message, I'd like to see the Whatsapp message screen instead of the home and afterwards launching Whatsapp and going into the selected message.

Thank you.

If you're running 4.2+ Dashclock does this. It's awesome.

ozerke

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your response but Dashclock does not seem to response what I want.
What I want is:
ios5_lock_screen_notifications_ogrady.png

just as same as iOS and when I touch/slide the notification I want to land to the related app not home screen.

ozerke

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Funny while I was looking to find a video of the process, I found the app I was looking for: LockerPro.
I'm posting the links and usage video so anyone looking for functionality like that can try it to:
LockerPro Lockscreen Free: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.productigeeky.lockerprolite&token=Cp8h_E2_
LockerPro Lockscreen Paid: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.productigeeky.lockerpro&token=1iJz9QmP
A video from AndroidSpin: APP OF THE WEEK: LockerPro Brings Your Notifications to your Lockscreen - YouTube