Lollipop broke Chrome?

PomerJoN

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
After updating to lollipop the other day I noticed that when I open chrome or use the voice search it wont display the results Just a blank page. And twice already my pone has rebooted itself for no apparent reason. Any had this issue or know how to fix it?

UPDATE I tried a hard reboot (Held down all three buttons on the back for 10 seconds) and google chrome and search are working properly at the moment.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
After updating to lollipop the other day I noticed that when I open chrome or use the voice search it wont display the results Just a blank page. And twice already my pone has rebooted itself for no apparent reason. Any had this issue or know how to fix it?

UPDATE I tried a hard reboot (Held down all three buttons on the back for 10 seconds) and google chrome and search are working properly at the moment.

Welcome to Android Central!

A lot of people are having issues with the Lollipop update. Most of the issues are resolved after they do a factory reset of their devices. If the problems persist maybe doing a factory reset will fix them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick