Long texts being received out of order

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Why does this still happen, it happens when I get texts from any carrier but not every person. It happens with both iPhones and android. I get full messages from a note 9 on att, but I get split messages from iPhone on att. I get split messages from s9plus on Verizon. When I had my iPhone this was never an issue ever no matter who I got a text from. Anyway to actually fix this or will I return this phone and just go back to iPhone. This is literally killing the phone for me.

doc31

May 15, 2010
Visit site
it's a mms issues. sometimes u just receive the data in different orders. you should have experienced the same thing when you received a long txt from an Android user on iphone

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
it's a mms issues. sometimes u just receive the data in different orders. you should have experienced the same thing when you received a long txt from an Android user on iphone
Never recieved them out of order from android to iPhone. I am talking texts that are long enough to fill the screen. They were never split and never. Came out of order, get text from that person today. 9 notification for one single ******* message. That's enough to make me want to return this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts