Looking For a Case

Keedo

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, well its obvious I have an S3. It is white from Sprint.

As you can see I am looking for a very protective case for my phone, as well as a screen protector.
A little about where my phone will be and what I do on a daily basis. I work in a warehouse and unload semi trucks for work 10 hrs a day so I need the protection. My pocket is where its mostly at.
I have been reading on other threads and see some people are talking about "Otterbox", I like the talk about it. As for a screen protector, "Zagg HD" and "Xgear". How do they differ from "Invisi Shield"?

So I am looking for any help I can get. I appreciate you reading this, Thank you.

- Keith

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
get the Zagg HD screen protector and the Incipio case that sprint stores sell, its a 2pc rubber and hard plastic case, its pretty thing but still protects from drops.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Get the otter box defender if you are looking for impact protection. It also doubles as a screen protector so the additional cost may be worth it as it is a 2 in one. The incipio is nice but you can't beat otterbox for protection.

Zagg screen protectors are great and invincible but they are a little tacky (sticky) for my liking. Now I haven't used the hd yet and they may have made some changes recently but they do make a very high quality product.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Get the otter box defender if you are looking for impact protection. It also doubles as a screen protector so the additional cost may be worth it as it is a 2 in one. The incipio is nice but you can't beat otterbox for protection.

Zagg screen protectors are great and invincible but they are a little tacky (sticky) for my liking. Now I haven't used the hd yet and they may have made some changes recently but they do make a very high quality product.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

Otterbox is nice but they are not what they used to be, which is why the incipio is as much impact protection as i need, whenever it comes out i will be getting the Seidio Obex case.

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
My favorite is the seidio active case with kickstand with the zagg screen protector. Its the thinnest case with the best protection and the phone still looks sexy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

soloz2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the dual layer model from a case, but it wasn't that great and the blue was more purple. I just got an Incipio siricrylic or whatever and its slimmer and much better.

For screen protectors, sir Lancelot Armor is the best I've found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, well its obvious I have an S3. It is white from Sprint.

As you can see I am looking for a very protective case for my phone, as well as a screen protector.
A little about where my phone will be and what I do on a daily basis. I work in a warehouse and unload semi trucks for work 10 hrs a day so I need the protection. My pocket is where its mostly at.
I have been reading on other threads and see some people are talking about "Otterbox", I like the talk about it. As for a screen protector, "Zagg HD" and "Xgear". How do they differ from "Invisi Shield"?

So I am looking for any help I can get. I appreciate you reading this, Thank you.

- Keith

Check out my review of the Convert case here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-review-seidio-convert-combo.html#post2248696. Sounds like you would be happy with either of these: Amazon.com: Seidio BD4-HKR4SSGS3 CONVERT Combo for Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535/ SPH-L710/ SGH-I747 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories or Amazon.com: OtterBox Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
Otterbox is just the brand of case, they are likely the most popular. Zagg HD refers to the newer Invisibleshield from Zagg (company that makes it) which is similar but has more clarity (I think?). Xgear is the brand that makes various accessories but they are mainly known for their tempered glass screen protector. I would read up on that before you decide to get it or not to know what you're getting into.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid