Looking for suggestions for hardware combo

Andy Hunt1

Sep 4, 2022
Visit site
Ok so, I’ve always had an iOS phone but they’re just to expensive now. I do like the eco system and especially how the watch-mobile-airpod combo works together. I’d like to know if any manufacturers offer the same thing in android. I’ve had a one plus, Samsung and redmi as work phones. Looking around 700 total budget, half of my current trio.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The closest you're going to get to the Apple level of product integration is samsung, especially if you're in the US.

Outside of that Xiaomi have an integrated ecosystem, though I haven't used their stuff personally.

Google are half arsedly making an effort... but at this point it's a colection of half baked products and unfulfilled promises.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I think Pixel phones and Pixel Buds work together nicely, and the other integration that continues to develop is with Chromebooks. Wear OS is certainly not as robust as Apple Watch, but personally I still much prefer how my Fossil watches look over the sterile uniformity of the Apple Watch.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the community!

If your looking for a phone like Apple then it's the pixel , if you want watch with phone then Samsung.

Andy Hunt1

Sep 4, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Looking like Samsung then, so I’m thinking:
A33 at around 400 euro
Galaxy buds live at 90 euro ( I don’t like the soft bud types, I prefer the hard shell like AirPods gen 1)
Samsung galaxy watch 4 44mm at 240 euro

What’s everyone think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678