Looking for the old 4x1 Google Calendar Widget

firebirdude

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I recently upgraded from the HTC EVO LTE to the Samsung S5. One widget I loved on my EVO was a Google Calendar widget. It was 4x1 and just showed the next event coming up on my calendar right on my home screen. While I have downloaded the Google Calendar app from the Play Store, I still don't have that widget. Not from the Google Calendar app nor the built in Samsung app. I just have a 2x3 one, 4x2 and 4x4. Anyone know which widget I'm referring to and how to get it? Or even if I could just get it to show up on my lockscreen but nowhere else, that would be fine!

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I second the question. I used to really like the simple calendar widget. It was a good quick way to see reminders of rapidly upcoming events. It's always frustrating when they eliminate something useful when they update a program or system. I know there are other calendar apps out there, but I need to use my google calendar so it sync's with my work calendar. -Gr

smegory

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I have used on my Samsung SIII and S6 "Simple Calendar Widget" from MYCOLORSCREEN. It works great. I have this on my home screen to view today and the google calendar on a side screen. You will like it..or your money back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781