Mabilio Ringtones

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone downloaded this free app yet? I did and it works great, but when I download, it dumps these into a location where I can not access them unless I "Set as" my default ringtone. I can then change the ringtone thru the standard utilities and it stays on the list in the standard ringtone utility page.

My question - Thru the utilities settings - sound and display - Phone ringtone utility. Are you able to have the phone look in other locations like on your sd card where these tones are being downloaded by the program? I find it hard to believe that ringtone selection can not be pointed to other locations on the phones system.

Ret.Lt-SA

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Do you have your SD card formated properly, ie: directory labeled media/ringtones or even one in the root directory labeled ringtones?

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The Mabilo program set up a folder on the sdcard/com/mabilo. I do not see an option in the droid ringtone settings to view sd card locations.

Additionally - I turned off my phone and the ringtones I downloaded and had set on the ringtone list are now gone.

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I do not understand. I have made a directory folder labeled ringtones which I did thru the computer and is located on the SD Card. I inserted the ringtones from Mabilo into this folder. I then try to go to the ringtone setup and only the standard ringtones are listed. There is no option to locate additional ringtones thru the Droid programming that I can see.

If you are using ringtones from an outside source, it apears that this is being set up thru this outside programming and not the Droid ringtone programming.

Please confirm this.

Additionally, I do not have access to any of the phones higher folders while connected to the computer. I only have access to the SD card.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy