Media player acting funny

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So I use the stock media player (for the LS widget) but i've been having one problem lately. Periodically it stops, and jumps playlists on me when I restart it. Not tracks, totally different playlist. Anyone know what could cause this, or how to fix it? I'm kind of at a loss. Maybe if someone can offer up an apk to reinstall, I still have no clue how to extract them. I can sideload just fine though LOL. I've cleared data already. This has happened on all 4 of my successful builds.

Edit: I should know better than to forget but

EB01, DB/DO (same problem in stock), Midnight theme (with and without theme). I've got winamp installed but I only use it for air sync.

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So I use the stock media player (for the LS widget) but i've been having one problem lately. Periodically it stops, and jumps playlists on me when I restart it. Not tracks, totally different playlist. Anyone know what could cause this, or how to fix it? I'm kind of at a loss. Maybe if someone can offer up an apk to reinstall, I still have no clue how to extract them. I can sideload just fine though LOL. I've cleared data already. This has happened on all 4 of my successful builds.

Edit: I should know better than to forget but

EB01, DB/DO (same problem in stock), Midnight theme (with and without theme). I've got winamp installed but I only use it for air sync.

what program are you using to sync your music to your phone.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
well have you tried using windows media player?

heres your new music player:

http://techie-buzz.com/downloads/Motorola_Music_Player

i know you will love this one. its my new fav.

Ok, so i'm engaging the "gunner mike hold my beer and watch this!" flashing protocol. I'm back up up my contacts all the way to drop box, as well as nandroid, and tibu.

All right guys, hold me beer and watch this!

(this better have a lock screen widget or i'm gonna go find something I thanked of yours and unthank it mike. :confused:)

And Windows media player sucked so bad last time I used it (years ago) that i'm not sure I care to ever try it again.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp