[MEGATHREAD] Voice command has stopped working

A

AC Question

How do I fix "Unfortunately, voice command has stopped," message?

how can i fix it? i cant use my phone because it pops up always even i click its option "ok"

A

Android Central Question

why can't I get passed the, unfortunately voice command has stopped

The unfortunately voice command has stopped keep on appearing on the phones screen

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why can't I get passed the, unfortunately voice command has stopped

You know, this is such a frequent question that I would strongly recommend searching the forums for the various other times it was asked and see if the solutions there help.

A

Android Central Question

iball tab featuring "UNFORTUNATELY, VOICE COMMAND HAS STOPPED"

After switch-on of tab, it's featuring "unfortunately, voice command has stopped. please suggest me how to come out from this issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A

Android Central Question

How to solve this mobile voice command has stop

Plz tell me mobile on nahi hora hay unfortunately voice has stop likh kar araha hay

A

Android Central Question

unfortunately,voice command has stopped. how do i fix this problem .device type tecno pop 3 pop 3

device type tecno pop 3
Fred.

A

Android Central Question

Why is my tab showing unfortunately voice command has stop

I have done had reset but it's still showing

A

Android Central Question

unfortunately .voice command has stopped . what should i do please help me sAmsung za668

My tablet shows only black image and unfortunately .voice command has stopped, can't go to menu, start and can't press anything

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: unfortunately .voice command has stopped . what should i do please help me sAmsung za668

Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with that model number -- when I search for it, I just get listings on Vietnamese marketplace sites. This makes me suspect that the device might be a knockoff/clone, and therefore much more prone to software or hardware glitches. Is there any other model name/number associated with the device?

Try booting into Safe Mode: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/de...alaxy-tab-a-80/safe-mode-samsung-galaxy-tab-a

A

Android Central Question

How do i fix my phone when the unfortunately voicecommand has syoped appear on screen

I can't use my phone because the unfortunately voice command message keeps popping up even when I press ok

A

Android Central Question

My keeps popping up unfortunately voice command has stopped message and it does not allow me do anything with my phone
It a Techno phone .

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Are you saying that you are unable to do anything, open apps, make calls, send or receive messages due to this issue or do you mean that you're unable to do any voice searches on the device due to this issue?

I'm not sure how this link will work for you but when I opened from a Google search it took me right to the place where to start so you may have to scroll if it doesn't do the same for you. Alternatively you could Google, unfortunately google has stopped... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ur%20screen.&usg=AOvVaw3OgKyeAEgtcRGHXmWDWW8W

I searched for Google and not Assistant because if it is shutting down your entire device the issue isn't just with Assistant it's actually with Google. Post back and let us know what you find.

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

A

Android Central Question

I have a LEAGOO 4GLTE.I am stuck in unfortunately voice command has working

my android phone is stuck in voice command has stop working. I can not oppen any other screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii