Mirror from Cell Phone to Tablet

Dolomite

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
How can one mirror a cell phone onto the tablet? Specifically, I would like to use the data on my phone to stream video( ie Netflix, youtube, etc) on the tablet.
I have a Note 3. The one stock program I tried only allowed me to display files off my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Or how about just tethering your tablet to your phone, and using your tablet to stream those movies?

Dolomite

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.
I am looking for a non-root option. I do not use Foxfi. I am looking to use unlimited data on my cell to stream video on the tablet when Wifi is not available.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.
I am looking for a non-root option. I do not use Foxfi. I am looking to use unlimited data on my cell to stream video on the tablet when Wifi is not available.
Can you not just active the mobile hotspot on your phone and use the tablet as if you were logged in to a wifi network? Most current phones have this feature.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I am looking to use unlimited data on my cell to stream video on the tablet when Wifi is not available.

So does your phone not have tethering capability? Or does your plan limit how much tethering you can do?

EDIT: Never mind, I missed your reply above at first.

Last edited:

Van Lam Vo

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
How can one mirror a cell phone onto the tablet? Specifically, I would like to use the data on my phone to stream video( ie Netflix, youtube, etc) on the tablet.
I have a Note 3. The one stock program I tried only allowed me to display files off my phone.

get the Asus Padphone 2

Van Lam Vo

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
Asus Padphone 2 does all you want. Maybe SIM is locked with AT&T? The catch is its screen image unsharp...brrrrr...they know what they are doing. Just my 2cents
Overall, Padphone 2 allows you use your SIM's data of cellphone on a tab screen with no cap. It just plays on the screen resolution. Since it is mhl compatiple, if you need cool media effects, can hook into a smartTV screen and regain the pixels

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie